-
Re: Match Maker
Clau and Pros sound cute. :D He IS almost 17...;) *cowers* Dreamy and Bjorn, I've been sayin' it since time immemorial. *cowers again* Who shall I be with?
Aug 12, 2007 -
Re: Writing Habits
I can't be near a computer. It makes me want to go on YWS or email or something like that to procrastinate writing. I mostly write just when the idea ...
Aug 12, 2007 -
Re: Naked and Ashamed
Sam, I loved it! Sorry I don't have time for a proper crit, darling, but I just had to comment. The characters were hilarious, and that bit about the crew ...
Aug 12, 2007 -
Re: The Other Side of Hell
It's a nice start to a story with good potential. Unfortunately, your attempts to keep the sassy, witty voice failed in a few parts. Simply, your trying to make the ...
Aug 12, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
Umm 5/10? No grammar, and what is it?
Aug 11, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
5/10. Think about what?
Aug 11, 2007 -
Re: Does everyone else hate their own writing?
I try to remain it happens, when I really, really love a piece that I've done, other people read it and go, "Eh." Which isn't good for the self esteem. ...
Aug 5, 2007 -
Re: New Smilies
Me. Is. Happy. SMILIE TIME!!!!!!!! :smt005 :smt035 :smt023 :smt060 :smt040 :smt041 :smt028 :smt046 :smt038 :smt117 :smt104 :pirate1: AAHHH!!!! I'm addicted. :smt083
Aug 5, 2007 -
Re: Borderline
Nice job on this Jig! Don't have time to do a full-blown crit now, but I really liked the way you presented the character and the "impenetrable grayness" in the ...
Aug 5, 2007 -
Re: Young Writers Literary Journal: Coming In Print Soon!
Most definitely submitting something! Thanks for starting it-I'm soooo excited! *happy dance*
Aug 5, 2007 -
Re: Get yer Peculiar Aristocratic Title here!
Ahem. *snobbish clearing of throat* YWS Inc. presents: Empress Mary the Unhyphenated of Snotting on Wold or, otherwise known as Entirely Miss Reverend Lady Wiggy the Imaginary of Praze-an-Beeble and ...
Aug 5, 2007 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Ow ow, Dono is da MAN!!!!! *squeals with Ari* So cute!
Aug 5, 2007 -
Re: Delusion
Creepy...though, I sort of guessed it. Make it happy!!!!! lol It's my inner romantic coming out-poor couple... Nice job! Perhaps you could expand, yes?
Aug 5, 2007 -
Re: The Accused
That was...chilling. To say in the least! I definitely didn't expect that ending, and I really liked this story! It was a successful portrayal of an extremely short period of ...
Aug 4, 2007 -
Re: Hearing Ky (running title)
Hey, nice story. I think it was a bit rushed, all though it didn't feel like it. As Twit said, I think the action scene would benefit the story even ...
Aug 4, 2007
