User avatar

Wiggy

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Contacts, Razor! And CLAU!!!! I love the color! So pwetty. :D

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: And We're Back

    Missed y'all! *huggles smooshedly*

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Stolen Survey

    Stole it from Sam!!! And about twenty thousand other people...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Other Re: Mein Herz Brennt: A Chair of Darkness EP

    I'm excited about this, too, and as Clau said, it's not even mine! Kelle is so loverly and nice...:D

    Aug 21, 2007
  • Other Re: Here Be Dragons: A Mix for Lecraesa [Songs Fixed]

    Goodness, you're lucky! How cool is that?!? Where can I see Dreamy's?

    Aug 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    10/10!!! That's awesome!

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Desktop Background

    Awesomeness!!!!!!

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The Send Jack Back to the USA Foundation

    I'll donate!!!!! On the condition that he comes to St. Louis, of course...

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoyevsky. LOVIN' it. :D

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Which Planet Would You Travel To?

    I should have voted for Planet Pat, but I voted Venus. It's so orange and pretty and I just have always wanted to visit it! I think Saturn would be ...

    Aug 18, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lyla. Part 10.

    Nice installment! I really wish you'd make these longer, though. :D The thing with Laura could use some work. It's like BOOM, Laura comes in, yells a few cusswords about ...

    Aug 18, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Expect the Unexpected

    Oh my gosh!!!! I totally wasn't expecting that! Great ending! Is this going to continue? I really think that Mr. Marquis and Ellen need to get together. They just have ...

    Aug 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    I like the Louis suggestion. :D And me and Aero? lol That'd be cute! Is he even my age? Awww, me and Pros. We'll see. *flutters eyelashes*

    Aug 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Nate is HAWT!!!! *drools* Yeah...:oops: Pretty Clau! I wish I was there with you. :) Jenna, you are pretty! Love your expressions. :D Sureal, you have long hair. XD Love ...

    Aug 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Riddle-me-ree

    Nothing. I got this on email once. :D

    Aug 12, 2007


In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a hobbit-hole, and that means comfort.
— JRR Tolkien