User avatar

Wiggy

  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Twit and magicman TN and Fred!!!

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Ari and Jack (poor Jacko, no one leaves you alone :P) Fandango and...oy, who? Fand and gyr! Now you both have someone!

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    I thought Aero was mine?!? *snatches* Mwhaahahaha!!!! :twisted: :smt043 :lol: :P

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Oo la la, Kay and Bob? Cute, perfect, and definitely local. :D

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Poor Pooh...*sniffles* I've never seen that, so I wouldn't know! lol How about Tigger? No, wait, he's mine. Ha, you can have...Elmo from Sesame Street!!! Or Bjorn would work, too. ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    It's all right Jacko, I was just kidding!!!! :lol: We should throw random people's names together to make them squirm, eh? :twisted: Who shall it be...:twisted: *cackles* I am the ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Oh, Jacky-boy, where are yooooou? *flutters eyelashes* LOL!!!!! Hehe Dreamy, Aero hasn't been on here in I don't know how long!!! I do miss him, though. :( Dreamy, we need ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: A Dialogue Conundrum

    Yeah, same person talking on the same subject is okay, as long as it's in a short(er) paragraph. Unfortunately, some people don't know the limit, and I admit I sometimes ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: A Little Whimsical in the Brain Pan

    I read, Sek, and I promise a crit later on. Shouldn't be too hard. ;)

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Clau and Pros. 'Nuff said. ;) Jack and Mesh, just cause. Fand and Scribe all the way!!! Me and...hmm...there's gotta be somebody on here!!!

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Twitterings: Of Unfinished Works and Skeletons

    Are you doing historical fiction? I heard that you were; if so, let me know, cause I love to read up on the latest hf pieces!

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Novel Challenge

    I like! Not sure, though...*shrug*

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: My Bloons!

    You've got me addicted. :D

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Aww Ari, you make me feel like a princess!!! You have the prettiest smile I've ever seen. You're gorgeous too! Like I said, YWS is THE place to find gorgeous ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Hunter goes through the wall

    I'm here with Clau, and I just saw the video, and it is FANTABULOUS!!!! :D It's so cool...I'm going to crash a wall of cans someday. You're my hero. *bows*

    Aug 26, 2007


ALL MY FAVORITE SHOWS GET CANCELLED YET THIS VENDING MACHINE GETS A SECOND SEASON?
— toasty bread (ToastK)