User avatar

Wiggy

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: An Ode to Me

    Hey Sureal! I've been meaning to comment on this since it first caught my eye on the recent post page yesterday. This was one of the most marvelous pieces I've ...

    Sep 8, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Excerpt from a Journal

    Hey kool! 8) All right, I'm going to be completely and bluntly honest with you: I didn't see any point to this piece. At all. To me, it was a ...

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could meet ten people online in person....

    I'm on like 7 lists!!!! *pumps fist into air and does victory dance* *feels loved* Told you I'd forget people!!!! -Joeducktape (Haley!!!!!!) Love you darlin'!!!! -Lindsay (SAC!!!)--boatloads of fun :D

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Help me choose a title?

    I think you have a winner. XD

    Sep 7, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could meet ten people online in person....

    How can I pick ten?!? Rest assured, you're all loved. :D (I've already met Clau, else she would be on the list. XD) 1.Bechka (Dream Deep), PA 2.The Robmeister (Prosithion), ...

    Sep 7, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Have You Read The September 2007 Issue of Squills Yet?

    Soon, I say, soon! *Superman pose*

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Logo For Default Template

    It's really cute! As Clau said, the brown one was cute, but this blue one is bright and happy and squee! (lol) I love it because it's so awesome! lol

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: It's my sweet 16!!!!

    I just had to let everyone know about my sweet 16!!! I've been waiting for this birthday for FOREVER, and it was great! I went to a picnic, went shopping ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    10/10 That's the smilie I use!!!!!!! *dances*

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    6/10, kinda dim...

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    I know! My camera takes horrid you think I should resize them smaller?

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    More pics!!! Yayness! Me and Clau!!! Tada!!!! She's got a gun, and she knows how to use it. Big strong Clau...with a smile!!! Pwetty picture. :) And now, you get ...

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    :D Someone pair me up again! Dreamy and Pro

    Aug 30, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: OMGOT! The BESTTEST masterpeace wrotten!!

    Jess, this was fantastic!!! You know, I never knew something like this could so touch my soul like the way this did. Man, if any of your like other work ...

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    I know, gyr! lol Don't worry, I'm completely kidding on that one!!! A few months back, there was this thing where random people were being matched, regardless of what gender, ...

    Aug 30, 2007


it is quite something to wound someone and then pity their scars
— canopy