User avatar

Wiggy

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fairy Tale

    *stares at screen* *mouth drops open* I WROTE that?!? Bleh, bleh, bleh!!!!! Man, I must have been half delusional or something when I posted that...*mutters* Sorry guys for that, er, ...

    Sep 14, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: you know i'd sing for you

    Uh, Jacko, has anyone ever told you you are an amazing poet? This is perfect. Or the shizz (I've been using that word a lot lately...:P). However you want to ...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fairy Tale

    Matt: Yayness! I got a crit from you! *parties* Ahem...:oops: Thank for the advice--I changed the things you suggested, and you're right, it does flow better. Meep: What great advice!!! ...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fairy Tale

    Here--my fairy tale. Coaxing, smiling, you caress my quivering heart. Dazed by white dresses, I brace myself for what lies here with (without?) you. I tread the plush path, your ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards??...

    That's my Jacko. ;) When would they be again? I can't remember the exact founding date...:oops:

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards Winners

    Dude, 'xactly what I was talking about!!! Though I do remember some of a similar nature being given last year...*ponders*

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards??...

    Yeah, so I was wondering when we're going to have them? They were sooo much fun, and I most definitely know some people who I'm going to nominate...:D Just wondering! ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: MTV is coming to my high school...fascinating.

    That's awesome!!!! Of course, then again, I don't watch MTV, but hey, if someone from your school gets picked, you guys will be totally famous!!! You should try out. :D ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could meet ten people online in person....

    I've left out so many!!!! Bubbles, I'm pretty sure I put you down, but in case I didn't, here you are: BUBBLES!!!! Cause she's awesome and intelligent and funny and ...

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could meet ten people online in person....

    OH MY GOSH I FORGOT SAB!!!!!! *breathes heavily* I'm so so sorry!!!!!! *stabs self* But yay I made it on your list!!! :D And MH!!! Dude, one of the most ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Preview from my novel; True secrets

    Frist off, welcome, welcome!!!! I'm Wiggy, resident happy, hyper, insane member, and it's great to see you here! I'd say exactly what Misty said, and also, when you write other ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could meet ten people online in person....

    I knew I'd forget... SKYE!!!!!!! *tacklehugs*

    Sep 9, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Moonlit Stroll

    Ooo, good story! :) I'll come back to give it a proper crit later, but as for the endings, I like the first one better. Made me satisfied. *isn't blood ...

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Suzanne's Writerly Rambles [4 March 2008]

    You are SO not getting rejected. You're too good for that! *huggles* Hey, tough luck, but rejection has to happen for you to learn, right? So, just polish up the ...

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could meet ten people online in person....

    Awesome, I'm on another list! You are so on mine writingluver =) Thanks, kitty! *huggles* You're so shweet. :D And I made it on Snoinkus' list!!!! *boogies* I am now ...

    Sep 8, 2007


The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein