-
Re: How To Make Your Own Official Poll
Pat Buchanan is my hero. 'Nuff said.
Oct 11, 2007 -
Re: Night Flight
Cut the first paragraph. Entirely. The second paragraph started out the story, and it kept moving from there. I don't have time to do a proper crit, but I really ...
Oct 11, 2007 -
Re: Changed Your Username? Tell Us Here!
I was writingluver5. I am now Wiggy. And I shall always be Wiggy. It's so much easier to type!
Oct 11, 2007 -
Re: Potato Famine in Ireland...
Hey guys!! As some of you know, I've been working on a project involving the Potato Famine for over a year. It's lying dormant, and I need links to find ...
Oct 11, 2007 -
Re: Suzanne's Writerly Rambles [4 March 2008]
AAHHH! I need to see this Avoir story, Suzenka. Or else...well, I don't know what else. But I shall surely do something! *strikes ridiculous pose*
Sep 27, 2007 -
Re: Please Welcome Sam and Adam To Big Brother
Yayness!!! *bows*
Sep 24, 2007 -
Re: NaNoWriMo 2007
Oh God, a whole novel? As in, not procrastinating anymore?!? You know, I want to do it, but I want to take my time on my novel I'm working on. ...
Sep 20, 2007 -
Re: Crystal Tree
Thanks for all the suggestions, guys. :D Will improve soon!
Sep 18, 2007 -
Re: Why Did You Register?
I joined, at first, because of Writer's Digest Top 101 sites (and I joined the day after (before?) Dreamy and there's all this weird coincidence stuff lol). That aside, as ...
Sep 17, 2007 -
Re: 500 Words
This was...disturbing. And not in a good way!!! :shock: I didn't know who to feel sorry for--the English teacher or the student! They both were nasty! Hmm, you definitely need ...
Sep 17, 2007 -
Re: In General, Most People Are...
Good. I shall forever be an optimist!!!!!
Sep 14, 2007 -
Re: Who's The Best YWS Character?
Precisely, Shaf. :D Pat's just...Pat! I can't not vote for him. It'd be like cutting off my arm or something! Pat is the shizz!! Wiggy ;)
Sep 14, 2007 -
Re: Rough Drafts
Ooooo....*shivers* Creepy. Good. Nice. Wonderful. Loved it. Can I speak in anything but monosyllables? :P Hey, great job! Loved it, and I didn't get the hidden meaning of the Holocaust ...
Sep 14, 2007 -
Re: I am the Tornado
Hey Char! Sorry to burst your bubble (or tornado? ^_~), but this didn't do much for me. Basically, it was a description of wind. Yeah, nice. Anyone can do that. ...
Sep 14, 2007 -
Re: Crystal Tree
There she stands- limbs embracing the sky, olive coattails flapping lazily in the wind. Crystal tears dangle-- frozen--in time. The last of her kind-- firm, steady, stong. A woodpecker alights, ...
Sep 14, 2007
