-
Re: Open Up [edit]
It's...it's...oh, Lord, what is it? It's creepy/exhilarating/goosebump raising/great! I really liked the way you built the suspense. When he kissed her forehead is when the goosebumps came. :shock: Ni
Oct 22, 2007 -
Re: I Almost Feel Bad For The Cleveland Indians
CARDINALS!!!!!!! Erm, go St. Louis!!!! *toots horn*
Oct 22, 2007 -
Re: What are you reading at the moment?
Chicken Soup for the Writer's Soul. I am a writer. :D
Oct 22, 2007 -
Re: Crysi's stuff.
You crack me up girly. :D
Oct 22, 2007 -
Re: Pick my new avatar!
2, totally!
Oct 22, 2007 -
Re: If you could meet ten people online in person....
Jig mah man!!! YOU don't disturb me--the stuff in your stories does!!! In that quiet horror type of way, you know how magicman had that contest and all? That's the ...
Oct 18, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
6/10...too angsty!
Oct 17, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
7/10 Cute!
Oct 17, 2007 -
Re: You know you're a fencer when...lefties bug you?
Regardless of which hand you use, fencing is awesome, and the Impster is even more awesome! 8)
Oct 16, 2007 -
Re: Cupid's Madness
Interesting story...kinda disturbing, as most of your stories are! lol I really think you could cut down on the cuss words, though. They were like excess fat on a piece ...
Oct 16, 2007 -
Re: If you could meet ten people online in person....
*cheers* I'm on Bob's top ten!!!!!!! Dude, that just totally made my day!!!! *tacklehugs* Love ya! You're so cool, too! *number 1 fan* Okay, I'll stop acting like a 13 ...
Oct 15, 2007 -
Re: YWS Radio Program Episode #3, October 14, 6 to 7 p.m. EDT
I'm trying to get my computer working so I can hear it!!!! I shall conquer it, I shall. I"m dying to hear all of your voices!!!
Oct 15, 2007 -
Re: Suzanne's Writerly Rambles [4 March 2008]
Suz>Do send! Or better yet, surprise me by coming over to my house and drop it off and we can have hot chocolate and sit around and talk and have ...
Oct 13, 2007 -
Re: Potato Famine in Ireland...
Yup Cal, I'm most definitely working on it again. I've had a few plot ideas, but I forgot to write them down. :( But I wrote a dialogue exchange! It's ...
Oct 13, 2007 -
Re: Potato Famine in Ireland...
Suzanne, have I ever mentioned I love you?!? *tacklehugs*
Oct 11, 2007
