User avatar

Wiggy

  • Lounge, The Re: The Official YWS Prom King/Queen Nomination Thread!

    King: Jacko Queen: Areida :D

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Top 10 Cities (Australia Is Taking Over)

    Suz, we need to make a stand for St. Louis!

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Most Awards!

    Most likely to be a janitor: Vernon, for some reason, I see you as that. Don't ask. Just a romantic janitor! Got a nice ring to it! lol YWS Clown: ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Birthday YWS!

    This is the most AMAZING site ever. YWS=home. YWS=friends. YWS=the shizz. 8) I luuuuurrrrve it! Happy birthday, most amazing site EEEEVER!!! Woohooo! *partay*

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Watching You

    That was such a cute story! I really liked the presence of it--I truly felt like I was there. The only part I could find that was wrong was how ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The Birthday Festivities Begin! [locked]

    Terrific threes, here we come! Third time's a charm! :P OH MY GOSH I cannot wait for the awards!!! They are SOOO much fun!!!

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Elements of [Procrastination]

    Loved it! Reminds me of meself. :D

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Like Online Polls?

    Dude, they rock!

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Rain: Chapter 11

    Finally, they got together!!!!! *dances* I was waiting for sooo long! You're a really good writer, you know. You should try to get this published! Love it! :D *pants* Next ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Username above you!

    9/10 just cause it's unique and it's you!!!! And I like it/ :D

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Titanic Romance

    I really liked your last line--nice imagery. Before I critique this, you really need to break this up into proper stanzas so others can understand it. It looks more like ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: And...

    Hi! Welcome to YWS! I see that you're new here, and it's nice that you've done some reviews before posting your own work, so kudos to you on that! *doffs ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What Perspective Do You Like To Write In?

    Buchanan, most definitely. It encompasses everything, and then some!

    Oct 29, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lyla. Part 12

    Another nice installment. :D This one seemed to be lacking the sense of...action that the other installments had, though. Also, the reactions to Lyla seemed untrue. Personally, I haven't seen ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lyla. Part 11

    Oh, another installment! I can't believe I almost missed it! The only parts I saw that could use a little fixing were the parts about the clock and then just ...

    Oct 22, 2007


The only way of knowing a person is to love them without hope.
— Walter Benjamin