User avatar

Wiggy

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    7/10 (It's Audrey Hepburn from Breakfast at Tiffany's!!! Luuuurve that movie...)

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    8/10--love it, but it's kinda blurry...

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Young Writers Literary Journal: Coming In Print Soon!

    I can't wait for my response! *crosses fingers*

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Please tell me I've come to the right place! :p

    Girlie, welcome aboard! *pirate pose* This be the best place on the shores of the writin' world, and no matter how old ye be, ye'll always be welcome on this ...

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Uhh... hey?

    Whuddup Sid? *gangstah pose* Ooo, magic! *cackles* I'm not much for fantasy, but I see magic in every day life! It's all the little things--red roses, the sun shining just ...

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: YO!

    Hey there! *huggles* I'm Wiggy, and I like to write short stories, too--er, that is, when I stop procrastinating about it! lol Do you procrastinate? I think it's the most ...

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ello Peoples! ^^

    Hey Cat! Welcome to YWS! I love upbeat people, cuz I'm one myself (usually *shifty eyes*). lol I'm Wiggy, *shakes hand*, and I'm insane! *bounces off walls* I love to ...

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    7/10...kinda...funky? XD

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Prom Queen Voting!

    You ALL get my votes, but since Ari's the princess of YWS, I just couldn't resist upgrading her to queen. :D Love you all! And you all are royalty!

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Prom King Voting!

    I. Hate. Choices. Jacko's the king, but Dono's jester/king. I love both of them!!!! AHHHHH!

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    5/10...what is it?

    Nov 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Five Days Left To Submit To The Literary Journal!

    November 15--on it's way today--hopefully! *crosses fingers* I am such a last minute idea person/procrastinator.

    Nov 15, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Horace the Dragon or Bartemius the Monkey?

    Barty schools all. Besides, he won last time!!! And YWS IS monkeyish, ya know. *salutes*

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Monkey Lovers Arise!

    MONKEYS ARISE!!!!! I shall forever support ze monkeys. Let me know what you need! Plus we have old Barty to help us. :D

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: One-Word Circle Story

    Considering that my penguin has never visited Aunt Petunia, I decided to bake brownies and cakes. My best attempt at eating rocks successfully was the last time I gave eating ...

    Nov 14, 2007


It doesn’t smell old, it just smells like a bad idea.
— James Hoffman