User avatar

Wiggy

  • Other Poetry Re: [untitled]

    Very, VERY good. It's a beautiful description, and like someone said before, it gave me shivers almost! It plays with the emotions very well, and again I must say you ...

    Apr 26, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Slow Down

    This is my poem Slow Down . It's the first work I have posted on here, and I would really appreciate some feedback on it. Thanks so much! Slow Down ...

    Apr 26, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Asia

    Apr 25, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Favorite Genre

    Two words: historical fiction. Need I say more? :P

    Apr 25, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: The Plague Driven. Prologue

    I like how you describe things very well. The first paragraph needs to have some variation in sentences, not just starting with a subject the whole time. What is the ...

    Apr 24, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another newbie zooming in...

    Thanks Firestarter and Dusky! It's nice to have some fellow writers! lol See ya around! Mary :wink:

    Apr 22, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another newbie zooming in...

    Hi all! lol to continue what I said, I'm homeschooled and I'm 14. My fav book is Arms of Love. Actually I love Gone with the Wind and its sequel ...

    Apr 22, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another newbie zooming in...

    Hi all! Just wanted to introduce myself! I'm Mary and I absolutely LOVE to write. My fav type of fiction is historical fiction...g2g mom's calling! lol Post more later. Mary ...

    Apr 22, 2006


Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.
— Voltaire