-
Re: Unforgettable YWS Moments
Becoming friends with Jack, StevieWrites4God, Dusky (does party groove), xanthan gum, and so many others. Eagerly awaiting Eloere's (Lucy) blog everyday and then reading it. Having xanthan gum give a ...
May 17, 2006 -
Re: The New YWS
Hey Dusky, you rock! lol I joined and I'm still writingluver5-same ol' same ol'. I reaaaaally hope this site comes back soon though! Go YWS! Mary :wink:
May 17, 2006 -
Re: The Sunset
Great job! It had kinda weird rhythm, but loved overall! No crit.
May 15, 2006 -
Re: Naked Afternoon
Very, very good. I give you a hearty congrats on a master poem!
May 14, 2006 -
Re: Music
Um...have to agree with everyone else here. I know you're a great poet, but I'd have to say this wasn't one of your better attempts. It was just too... blunt ...
May 14, 2006 -
Re: Soul Dance: Now Revised
Thanks everyone for the critiques! I really appreciate it! In regards to the comments about having "dance" twice in each stanza, that was kind of what I had based my ...
May 14, 2006 -
Re: Soul Dance: Now Revised
Before, I posted a poem that didn't go over so well :x , so I tried my hand at another one, and I hope this showed more emotion. It's actually ...
May 11, 2006 -
Re: Soul Dance: Now Revised
Soul Dance Dance Dance ‘til your heart erupts out of your chest And foxtrots over the moon: One two three, one two three- Relentlessly seizing your emotions And baring your ...
May 11, 2006 -
Re: Forecasting a Reckoning
Hey, nice job! The rhyming scheme jolted me a little, at least with that fifth line added in there, but overall the poem was very well done and flowed very ...
Apr 27, 2006 -
Re: the beauty is in the tragedy
I loved this captured the emotions so well. You have great talent. Need I say more? Mary :wink:
Apr 26, 2006 -
Re: Eyes
This should definitely be in dramatic poetry, but while it's here I'll put my two cents in. It's a great poem! I really like how you captured the emotion. It ...
Apr 26, 2006 -
Re: Slow Down
Thanks Inertia! After reading over the poem again, it really is dry. I guess I'll just store this in the archives of my memory...thank you soooo much for your advice. ...
Apr 26, 2006 -
Re: Portsmouth
First of all, I can definitely tell that you have talent with writing. You have this way of putting sentences together that makes the reader just have to read on. ...
Apr 26, 2006 -
Re: Slow Down
This is a poem I wrote about a year ago, so it might not be as good as other ones I have written. I really would like some feedback on ...
Apr 26, 2006 -
Re: Anything is Possible in the Dark
I definitely felt the intensity of the moment, but...didn't get what the poem was about. Normally, a message in a poem speaks through the words, but in this poem it ...
Apr 26, 2006
