User avatar

Wiggy

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Soul Dance: Now Revised

    I modified it according to crits on TSR and YWS. Tell me what you think of the new one!

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Soul Dance: Now Revised

    Aww thanks guys! :D

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: From TSR to YWS

    Still writingluver5-always have been, always will be. I'm also known as writingluver, WL, WG, Mary, and Wiggy. (Don't ask :D)

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: You Are Drowning

    That was BEAUTIFUL Jenna! I really liked how you used second person. It was a nice change to normal writing. Very deep and moving too. Nice job!

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I don't know-I'd have to think about that. -Fineena O'Malley Who is the one person in the world you cannot stand?

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Is that you Nate? I totally didn't picture you that way! lol Kayaking is pretty sweet, though. Was that trip fun? ^_^

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Pen Marks on Wine Glasses

    Beautiful gummy, just beautiful. I liked how it was much clearer language than your other poems. Nice job.

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Blogs

    Um...how do we do our blogs?

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Shamefully, I know all the words

    Accidentally in Love by the Counting Crows. Best party song EVAR!!!! 8)

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: A Serious Question

    Most definitely a fart...like Jack said, they smell disgusting!

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: WELCOME...BACK!!!

    Hey Jig! *squeezes in giant happy bear hug* I'm sooooo happy to be back!!!

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Thoughts on YWS 3.0

    Wow Nate-awesome AWESOME job getting this done. How do we do blogs though?

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS 3.0 Bugs

    Thanks Nate. I'll keep an eye out for it!

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Mentors

    I'll check it out! :D

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: I will miss you all...

    This site is the best I've ever come across. Just wanted to say a final goodbye to Nate and everyone who's made this site so special. I love you all! ...

    May 22, 2006


Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true.
— Robert Brault