User avatar

Wiggy

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Inscription of Love: UPDATED 8/18/06

    Wow MH-thanks for that crit! There's way more to come, don't worry. I'm working on this story for a magazine called THEMA and I want to get as many crits ...

    Jul 25, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Inscription of Love: UPDATED 8/18/06

    Yes, long awaited story is here :grin:. DD has been pestering me to post it, so I did. I personally don't think it's that great (compared to all the other ...

    Jul 25, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Inscription of Love: UPDATED 8/18/06

    Anthony Simmons trudged through the snow, glancing up on occasion to glare at the Christmas decorations that surrounded him. The blow-up Santas and Rudolphs mocked him with their smiling faces, ...

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Help with Dialogue

    Thanks Rei. I'll keep that in mind. :D

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Dialogue 101 (Part One)

    Thnks snoink! I'll definitely use these tips to my advantage!

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Help with Dialogue

    Hey everyone-I'm working on my current story Inscription of Love and the descriptions are great, except the dialogue is *drumroll* BORING! I need some tips on interesting dialogue. Anyone care ...

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Everybody else is doing it... I feel deprived :P

    I hate fish, but love fishr! lol Love ur avvie too-andI'm a history fanatic too! lol

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya!

    ^went from speaker of the forum to senior writer-but is really speaker of the forum lol

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Y'all are sooo pretty! I might post some pics soon...I don't know...

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Chevy and Matt-Aww soo pwetty! Matt I love that dress on you-you look absolutely gorgeous! That color is really pretty! :D

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Firefly's Glow

    Thanks chevy! That's a good idea for combining lines. Thanks! :D

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Firefly's Glow

    Thanks Jack-I'll work on it. :D

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!

    Monkey, monkey, monkey, and again...monkey.

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: <3's for Photoshop...

    Sweet...:D

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Firefly's Glow

    The Firefly’s Glow Do you remember The fireflies that danced Between our hands, Tantalizing us with their glow? How we ran than night, Dashing through the meadow Like tameless spirits, ...

    Jul 24, 2006


A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.
— Honore de Balzac