User avatar

Wiggy

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Ach, yes! I can dance up a mean Irish jig, but Patrick's a grand sight better than me. But sporting? *winks* Poor Bridget--she gets it from me more than she ...

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Research Archives Re: Catholic Church

    Suz, you're welcome to come ANY TIME to Mass with me and my family. We'd love to have you! Maybe you could even come back for breakfast or something afterwards. ...

    Dec 9, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What Is Your Favorite Non-YWS Literary Site?

    YWS ftw!!! And of course Pat Buchanan. *seats eagerly* I wanna read The Three Little Pigs today!

    Dec 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Dan is teh hotness! *sizzles* I still need to pm you sorry it's taking forever! Wiggy ;)

    Dec 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: My play performed tonight! (pictures added!)

    MAJOR YAYNESS!!!! WOOHOO!!!! *tacklehugs* It was SOOOO awesome. The best part was seeing you again, though. :D I missed you sooo much! It's been since like the summer! But best ...

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The offical YWS Chat Virtual Holidance!

    Ooo, a Christmas ball!!! *dances frantically* You guys, I. LOVE. DANCES!!!! We have to do this, we just have to!!! Planning and all that jazz...oh, I wouldn't miss it for ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Most Results!!

    Has my arch-nemesis Wiggy seen this yet? *shifty eyes* Yes, I have was a contrived plot for MUWAH!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!! Er, yeah...:oops: BUT ZOMG I WON!!!! I'VE NEVER WON AN AWARD ...

    Nov 25, 2007
  • Research Re: Wars of the Roses

    Thanks so much guys! That's awful sweet of you. :)

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Research Re: Wars of the Roses

    I'm homeschooled. XD

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Research Re: Wars of the Roses

    All right, I"m DYING to write something about the Wars of the Roses, but I'd really want some good, solid info before I start my story. Any suggestions? Books? Magazines? ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Acceptance Into the Young Writers Journal

    I know! I'm checking mine constantly...I only had time to write something that prolly was complete crud, but I do like the story. I. Just. Need. To. Find. Out. Not ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Birthday!!! 16 Today

    Happy b-day Lizzles! I'm so thankful for you! Wiggy ;)

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Is writing in your future?

    Writing is me. I'm definitely majoring in Creative Writing/English, and I'd love to get a minor in history to go along with it. I'm actually rediscovering my love of writing ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: My Apologies To Anyone Who Has PMmed Me!

    Brad is the shizz. :D As are you, oh powerful, smart Nate! *bows* Good luck, and thanks again for all the hard work you do. :)

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: A bit new.

    Dude, you sound a LOT like me (which is scary! lol) I too have probs finishing stories, am the ultimate procrastinator, and love French (though I don't speak it :(). ...

    Nov 20, 2007


I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline