User avatar

Wiggy

  • Welcome Mat Re: Gabba Gabba Hey!

    Hello hello! I'm so glad you joined! You seem to be a really happy person! I love happy people! *bounces and randomly eats some cotton candy* So, Winter's Twelfth Night ...

    May 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Answer to the Onion Incident.

    Ooo, concussions are nasty. :( But, HI! *ginormous tacklehug* Welcome to YWS! You seem to have a grasp of the place with posting your work and such, so I'll just ...

    May 26, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: 19 minutes by Jodi Picoult

    Judy Picoult is a MAGNIFICENT author. Her stories are so real! I adored Nineteen Minutes; it was one of those books that actually stayed with me. My Sister's Keeper is ...

    May 26, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Any good books I can try?

    Hey there! Well, it's summer, and yay! Time to read! :) So, you simply HAVE to read Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell. It's an essential to every writer's ...

    May 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Little Smiles

    lol That's awesome, Dreamer! I've done that before (accidentally soaking someone--*cough* erm myself *cough*), but it was when I was loading dishes into the dishwasher, and someone decided to put ...

    May 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    So, I don't know you too well, pop, but, for the record, you're gawgeous, darling! :) Demeter, lovely eyes, and lovely flowers. :) Everyone else, lovely, as usual. :) Oh! ...

    May 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    I've had a YWS crush on Bob for...forever? Rockin' pic, Bobster. :)

    May 7, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: The Ballad of Tommy Tucker

    I'm thinking more Narrative Poetry... Also, this really made me think of "The Devil Went Down to Georgia." lol I'm not quite sure if it was meant that way? Okay, ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Top 10 YWS Cities

    Hot diggity dawg, there's no more St. Louis! Oy SUZANNE!!!!!!! Haha, I'm as much to blame. *hangs head* But congrats to all, especially you blokes from London. :)

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    June! Is it possible to give you a gzillion hugs? *tacklehugs* That was amazing!!

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    My favorite senior picture! It was quite fun to take. :)

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: from a disgraced bird

    Yes, beautiful, darling Amy. Let's reenter together. *holds out hand*

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    Fights! *powpow*

    Mar 28, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Russian Roulette

    This was a really good piece! Haunting, all that jazz. It drew me in, definitely. However, I'd like to see it expanded, especially your characters. You've laid the groundwork for ...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Lolita

    I read it about a year ago, and it left me astounded. There's only a few books I've been quite so enthralled with, such as Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier ...

    Mar 27, 2009


Writing is the geometry of the soul.
— Plato