User avatar

Wiggy

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Puppy Love

    Grif covered what I wanted to say...nice job!

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Empress Files: The Ghetto Gremlin(updated 7/30)

    Well, it wasn’t so much of a quest as an epic battle. How it all started: Is this how the story actually starts? It seemed kind of rough around the ...

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: So Many Rectangles

    Like gummy said, I've seen better from you. This seemed just like a bunch of sentences slapped together. I really think that you should turn this into a short essay ...

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A girls cry

    There comes a point when so many people have critted a piece that there really is nothing left to say. Just what everyone else said, especially about the spaces in ...

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: "Remembered"

    Wow rebelle-I really liked this poem. It had a majestic quality to it that I didn't expect. Very nicely done! The only part that I have a problem with is ...

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Show me Heaven Fire

    Don't worry-I liked it, I really did. Simple language, with depth, is the best for poetry. You've got depth all right, but maybe try simplifying the language, just a bit. ...

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Peter. I love him so much, I would die for him. That's what true love is, right? -Fineena O'Malley Why is life unfair?'

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Made-up words

    Sweetness-like when someone says "Sweet!" I say "Sweetness!"...yeah random I love the word confuzzled. ^_^ And fuuner and funnest are words! ^_~ Awesomely awesome-my unique phrase for something that w

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Show me Heaven Fire

    This had beautiful language and imagery-but I'm confused. I love your poems, gummy, but sometimes I just can't figure them out. Nice job though!

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Blogs Update and Other Minor Updates

    I'll try it again, but last night when I tried it, it said error and something about how it didn't exist or something like that. It was really weird, but ...

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: To Submit or Not To Submit

    Come on myst-post up post up! ^_^ I've also had my eye on that contest (great minds think alike! lol)

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Blogs Update and Other Minor Updates

    How do I delete a post that I accidentally posted twice in my blog?

    Jul 26, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Inscription of Love: UPDATED 8/18/06

    Dreamy, you just made my day! Thanks-I'll use your suggestions. You rock! :grin:

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya!

    ^is an extraordinary translator :D

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Teenage lust

    First of all, nice job on making the poem flow. It had a rhythmic quality to it, although a few lines could use some work. Slowly I fell for your ...

    Jul 25, 2006


An existential crisis a day keeps the writer's block away <3
— LadyBug