User avatar

Wiggy

  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    "Don't you go breaking my, don't you go breaking my, don't you go breaking my heart." (from the song-I've had it in my head all day! lol)

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Little Boy Blue

    Umm, this was a nice poem, but not great. The rhythm was definitely awkward, and I really didn't get the last stanza either. Nice try! Also, if you work on ...

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sand in my Ballet Shoes (revised)

    Hey gummy! Great, great poem. I loved the images in it. It created a beautiful picture of daring and love an such. The only problem I had was with these ...

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: FOCUS!

    Sounds good. I may try it sometime! :D

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: J9swe4 Gaj3e (Nose Game)

    nevf r yyyyyup 4e 3it6 hj m nuse befoprr Translation: Never typed with my nose before. :D

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    fand (username on YWS lol)

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    sand

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    MOOZ!!!! lol So pretty! The pic might be dark, but it ain't that cloudy! :D

    Jul 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Gummy your so pretty!!! But I think you'd look soooo much better if you smile! I really want to see you smile! :D :D :D

    Jul 28, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Firefly's Glow

    Does anyone know of any good magazines this could be submitted to?

    Jul 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I found it at the 101 Top sites for Writers in Writer's Digest. The best magazine EVAR!!!!! :D

    Jul 27, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Majestic & Waiting

    DD, I keep promising you I'll crit your work and I never do. So I'm critting this one now! (I promise I'll get to the Chair-it's 12 pages though and ...

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS 3.0 Bugs

    On my blog, this weird striped layout keeps showing up. Also, on the chat thing it keeps not letting me post and it goes really slow. I had no problem ...

    Jul 27, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Inscription of Love: UPDATED 8/18/06

    Wow guys! Thanks so much for all your help! I'm definitely going to use those crits. Expect more soon! Wiggy ;)

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Seasons

    This was a really nice piece. Crysi did a great crit, so I won't bother repeating what she said. Romantic fiction can be stupid or great, and this was great ...

    Jul 27, 2006


If it looks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck…you should not be so quick to jump to conclusions.
— Cecil Gershwin Palmer