User avatar

Wiggy

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Untitled - Just a little practice

    Dusky-so be-a-utiful! You are seriously the best romantic writer I know. GOOOOO Dusky!!!! :D

    Aug 3, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Sunset

    Aww...how sweet Liz! Keep writing! I'm such a fluffy romantic too. This made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :D

    Aug 3, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Short Story

    This was an...interesting prologue type thingy, but way too many adjectives and definitely a lot of words used that weren't needed. Write what you need. It's better to have one ...

    Aug 3, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Squills Is Back!

    Yeah-are there stil contests?

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: * Cringe * Lets all embarass the newbie .......

    Hey Kat! It's great that you joined and hopefully as you make your way around this site you'll have more confidence to post your work. I'm sure you have great ...

    Jul 31, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jack in the Box

    C'mon-everyone posts their work on here with the chance of it being liked or not liked. And besides, you'll prolly have such a variation of opinions plus you can get ...

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    Did you know I used to (on TSR) dominate this thread, but on here this is the first time I have posted?

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    ps2

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    deal

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I stink at titles... So this will be called "something&

    Please please please continue! What happens between Leo and Christy?

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: untitled (freewrite)

    Arrriiii (singsong voice)!!! Awesomeness job girlie! Keep writing like that! Everyone took care of crits about language and grammar and such. Great job! :D

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Gossip...it will cause your ruin (Continued)

    Um, could you maybe...spruce up the story a little? I tried to get half-way through and I just couldn't. It was hard to read because it just seemed like they're ...

    Jul 30, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Inscription of Love: UPDATED 8/18/06

    Does anyone know if this story would be good for the magazine THEMA? That's the magazine I'm submitting it to, and if anyone's ever read it before, could they give ...

    Jul 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    Bye fallingstar! Have a great time!

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: *headdesk*

    hjnb Holy jitters! No butter!

    Jul 29, 2006


It's like being in love, discovering your best friend.
— Elizabeth Wein, Code Name Verity