User avatar

Wiggy

  • Fiction Discussion Re: how many novels do you own?

    How can I tell? I have a reading family, and I'm the biggest reader of them all! I love Jane Austen...*sigh* One for all and all for one! (Three Musketeers) ...

    Aug 8, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fly away with me

    For some reason, I really really liked this. As yoha said, it is cliched, but it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I would spruce it up with ...

    Aug 8, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Aug 8, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: What type of music do you listen to most?

    Rock, of course, but I really dig the 80s rock and bands (Journey, Styx, Queen, etc.) All good stuff.

    Aug 7, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: WHAT!?

    Right on Jack. Buchanan it is. ;)

    Aug 7, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoyevsky (Go Russian!!!! :D) The Man with the Iron Mask by Alexandre Dumas Both are awesome books by awesome authors. I just need some variation ...

    Aug 7, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: underscoring last night

    EDIT: I understand about the snowglobe thing now. You dropped the snowglobe and that's where all the water came from. DUR!!!!! XD

    Aug 7, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: underscoring last night

    These rhymed: You gave me a snowglobe, said "watch the snow"; I held it close, but I once let it go. So I let it fall slowly, let it tumble ...

    Aug 7, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: It Was Only Love

    Jack I got it! Basically you feel like you're taking and not giving enough or something? The line "As he struggled toward the sunset" perhaps means that you're struggling to ...

    Aug 7, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    (To Crys' question) How I would love to have more than a bundle to pack! Those enormous ships that hold so many people have so much room. But us Irish ...

    Aug 7, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Made-up words

    Russian..sweet! Kharosho! :D

    Aug 7, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Substitution

    Wow! That was enticing to read. A little confusing with the changing viewpoints, but I enjoyed it!

    Aug 6, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love handles hold too tightly

    Very good, gummy! I'm such a big fan of your strong use of language (when I can understand it lol :D). This one makes us really loathe the guy. Misty ...

    Aug 4, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Silent Kisses. (13+)

    I've never really liked vampires...but you have a writing style that is captivating, even if you do repeat yourself sometimes. :D

    Aug 3, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: the softest sigh

    Very nice job Chanson. I love the exquisite language you use and the minute details that make your works come alive. Keep writing!

    Aug 3, 2006


“All stories are true," Skarpi said. "But this one really happened, if that's what you mean.”
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind