User avatar

Wiggy

  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Guttersnipe (updated: 10/19)

    Awesome, CL! I'll post an in depth crit tomorrow as I have to go to bed.

    Aug 9, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Bound for Glory: Our Brethren

    Btw-I love the letter that is handwritten. That is so cool!

    Aug 9, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Bound for Glory: Our Brethren

    There's just a few grammatical errors that I'm sure you can find. Also, try to make your dialogue a little more realistic. It kind of sounds stilted a little (at ...

    Aug 9, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: marbles

    I think this is one of the best poems I've read of yours, Brad. (No wonder that you won best poet on the site! :D) There's just one minor mistake ...

    Aug 9, 2006
  • Archive Re: Usergroup Wars: Return to YWS

    *ahem* Who's the AI?

    Aug 9, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Masquerade

    Excellent poem as always Liz. I only have a few corrections. humor so phony, I can’t help but laugh Add a comma after laugh. your mask, and was touched by ...

    Aug 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Welcome to everyone! I'm so excited that YWS had it's grand opening and everything! It's sooooo much fun! lol Welcome, welcome all!

    Aug 8, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Points Policy To Begin August 7th

    You're completely right Addie. Nice policy Nate. Fair and square.

    Aug 8, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: This is Not and Apology (but it is a poem...thats the title)

    Great job bubbles! I saw this as voted best poem and I went to check it out. You did a really great job on this and I can't think of ...

    Aug 8, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Romance, Bubble Bath

    Not to be mean, but don't get too cocky. Everyone can use a little work. Everyone . Which includes you. And me. And everyone on this site! Heck, this is ...

    Aug 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards Winners

    You guys rock! Congrats! :D

    Aug 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Grand Re-Opening Contest Winners

    Congrats everyone! :D *does standing ovation*

    Aug 8, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Something Funny...

    That was most definitely fun to read! lol But that is about the most random poem I've ever read! *hands Liz the most random poem award*

    Aug 8, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Matter of Endearments

    A beaut Fand! I loved the flowing language. It was kind of long-winded in a way, but you did a very nice job on it. Sorry I can't give a ...

    Aug 8, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Romance, Bubble Bath

    Um, very...interesting. It doesn't make any sense, though. Please clarify?

    Aug 8, 2006


The best and most beautiful things in the world can not be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
— Helen Keller