User avatar

Wiggy

  • Other Poetry Re: Nail Staircase

    Beautiful, gummy! Here's some suggestions: The nail marks never started at the top - no, we were always halfway when we realized we were falling down, down with nothing to ...

    Aug 11, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Inscription of Love: UPDATED 8/18/06

    Thanks guys! I look forward to it fishr. :D Niamh-I'll work on the phrases. Is there any other ones that come to mind?

    Aug 11, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: An Ode to Squirrels

    Nice Mister Waffles...

    Aug 11, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: An Ode to Squirrels

    Awesome job Snoink! I literally laughed out loud! lol ;)

    Aug 11, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Das'vi'dan'ya Guys!

    Bye, I'll miss ya! *throws herself into DD's arms (again lol)

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The One-Way Ladder

    Great job! But I would recommend doing Where it begun instead of Where it had begun And the ending-I really think it needs to rhyme. All about rhythm man. I ...

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Bound for Glory: Our Brethren

    Hmm, I'm not sure how to explain this really well, but I think it just had to do with that the dialogue seemed so prope. You have everyone telling you ...

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Bleet

    Very strong poem. But there was one line: with ribbons in her hair and shrapnel in her face are all part of God's plan The second line in this quote ...

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Discipline, oh my!

    Sometimes I listen to music-there's this certain radio station (106.5 the Arch) that I listen to that has all these great 80s and stuff songs on it and I just ...

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: The Soundtrack to Your Story

    That is major cool. Actually that's a really good idea. And DD-we're all crazy people, right? :D

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: The Umbrella (contest entry)

    Awesome jig. This is definitely is consideration for the contest. :D

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Butterfly

    Great job, jiggy! As others have stated, I'm becoming a big fan of your work too. You really have the talent for pounding the words on a page and capturing ...

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Potential

    Well, xanthan, I loved this poem! You did an awesome job painting a picture, as has been said, but you probably could have done it with words just as beautiful, ...

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A divine part

    This is kind of a scattered poem. It has a lot of lines that are way too long such as This man that lives in me is a wise man ...

    Aug 9, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: CHERISH YOUR POINTS

    I think it's a good policy Nate. It'll be hard to see that happen every two weeks, but hey, it's fair. :D

    Aug 9, 2006


Most things happen for a reason. Though, usually, the forces that be are immature enough that the reason is comedy.
— WeepingWisteria