User avatar

Wiggy

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Chrismas Angel

    Wow-this floored me. Great, great job. Awesomeness! :D

    Aug 16, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Some spur of the moment silliness

    It's cute. Simple and sweet. I like I like!

    Aug 16, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Chair of Wind and Darkness: Draft One [1-3]: Closed

    DD *sighs*-I'm stealing your writing talent! *headdesk* It's just not fair how awesome you write! All right, you know how I promised you a crit? Well, if my stupid brain ...

    Aug 16, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there

    Hey girlie! Welcome aboard the YWS ship! *says in piratey voice* I love your username! Jessebele (sp?) is soooo pretty! I have a cousin named Jessica. :D I'm writingluver5, or ...

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Gossip...it will cause your ruin (Continued)

    All right-keep writing! :D

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Drifting Away...

    This wanted to make me cry! *sobs*

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Still Dostoyevsky, I'm afraid. So much stuff going on that I can't seem to find time to read! *tear*

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: There are no Children here

    Why does everyone always beat me to the crits? :D Everyne said what I wanted to cover. Don't want to repeat them. lol Nice job!

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Homecoming

    Nice poem. They already covered what I wanted to say! ;D

    Aug 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Funny Ads on YWS

    That's just weird...

    Aug 12, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Inscription of Love: UPDATED 8/18/06

    Thanks again Jess. See ya round! Wiggy ;)

    Aug 12, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    How...sexy. lol Cute, cute! :D

    Aug 12, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Half-dead

    You rock Dusky. I loved it...but then again I love everything you write. :D

    Aug 12, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Inscription of Love: UPDATED 8/18/06

    Wooooow. Fishr, you have just become my new best friend! Majorly! OMG I've never had a crit that....good! I didn't realize there could be so much improvement! Wow wow wow....thank ...

    Aug 11, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: untranslatable

    This is like...major awesome. I only have two grammar corrections: Add dash after "ship" and comma after "alone." AFter that, and gummy's suggestion, your good to go. This just had ...

    Aug 11, 2006


If you steal property, you must report its fair market value...
— John Oliver