User avatar

Wiggy

  • Research Re: Toga Party

    I've never heard of it!

    Aug 17, 2006
  • Research Archives Re: Warsaw 1943

    Google. :D

    Aug 17, 2006
  • Research Archives Re: Great Potato Famine

    Hey everyone! I'm writing a novel in the Great Potato Famine in Ireland, and since it's historical fiction, I obviously want all my facts straight. ^_^ Does anyone have any ...

    Aug 17, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: I Hate Outlining

    Great idea Sam! I've heard of that too...I should try it *runs to find stickynotes*

    Aug 17, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Details

    Here's a suggestion. If the weather permits, go outside or drive somewhere that has many beautiful images. Just sit there and absorb it in. After about 5 minutes, write down ...

    Aug 17, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Objects to Prompt You...

    I've heard of this before. It's quite useful (although I have yet to try it! lol).

    Aug 17, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Names

    These are great ideas! I think I'll try the phone book one. And also I've been to the Seventh Sanctum website-great creation. ^_^

    Aug 17, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing in E-Prime

    That's a good editing technique. Thanks DD!

    Aug 17, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: How To Write About Deep Psychological Stuff

    Thanks Sam! You're so helpful! If there was na exalt feature I'd definitely exalt you right now! ^_^

    Aug 17, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: GAH! I hate this sentence!

    Add some action. It would make it a lot more exciting! Or possibly: Woven into her braided long, blonde hair, the peridot butterflies matched her elegant green dress.

    Aug 17, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: How To Make A Great Character!!

    I did this program in 6th grade where my English was writing a "novel" (wasn't that long-only 40 pages or so). Anyeays they had this questionnaire thing a lot like ...

    Aug 17, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Need some advice, please.

    I really don't have any suggestions. Creativity is certainly on a short fuse right now. But I'll keep ya posted!

    Aug 16, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are Schooldays the Happiest days of ones Life ??????

    I like school. It may be nerdy, it may be revolutionary ^_^, but I still like it. I like challenging my brain on certain subjects (English and history mostly), and ...

    Aug 16, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Interactive Stories

    I'm kinda confused as to how to do it...

    Aug 16, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Chair of Wind and Darkness: Draft One [1-3]: Closed

    Oh shut up! *showers DD with cookies* You rock at writing and you know it! ^_^ I'm glad you like Inscription so much. Us twins just have all the writing ...

    Aug 16, 2006


You are all the colours in one, at full brightness.
— Jennifer Niven, 'All the Bright Places'