User avatar

Wiggy

  • Research Re: Research for Story

    Do you have any specific government in mind? If not, then I suggest you narrow your topic and then use Google. :D

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: When do you write?

    What time is your best writing time? I love writing throughout the day, but my best is late at night, when it's all quiet and my brain is on a ...

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Time For Crazy Story/Poem Weekend! You Can Make A Difference

    I'll do historical fiction (Jess' Bound for Glory), Fantasy (DD's C of W&D), and some other stuff, prolly mostly in poetry and then maybe some in other fiction or romantic ...

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: what happened in your dreams?

    DD! OMG what did I look like to you? (Just to see if it's true! lol) I had a dream a couple of nights ago that really freaked me out. ...

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Where does everyone live?

    St. Louis, MO. Go Cards!!!!! I love STL. It may not be Disney World (lucky DUCK whoever it was that posted that before) or England (lucky mates!), but I love ...

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Research Archives Re: Great Potato Famine

    Niamh-you are my new best friend. OMG thank you soooooo much! Yeah another potato fanatic freak like me!!!!1 *cheers* Actually, I checked out Black Potatoes from the library and some ...

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Help with Dialogue

    Soup...nice one Dreamy. That made me lol. :D Thanks guys! I think I've gotten a lot better in my dialogue than I was earlier. My mom gave me a compliment ...

    Aug 20, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ice Cream Cones in Hand

    This was beautiful Cassandra. I almost cried when Jimmy died. Somehow I just had a feeling he would. I really liked that part when you did the, "Slap, slap, slap," ...

    Aug 19, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Mercy

    I saw this on TSR-and it is prolly one of my fav romantic pieces I've ever read. Nicely done CL, nicely done.

    Aug 18, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Chair of Wind & Darkness: Draft Two [1-4]: Closed

    I've read most of it, DD, but I have to get off now and do some things that I've procrastinated long enough. Ugh. But you did an awesomely awesome job ...

    Aug 17, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Procrastination

    I have the same prob, buddy. It's not too fun...:shock:

    Aug 17, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Inscription of Love: UPDATED 8/18/06

    Thanks Dreamy! Yeah, when I looked it over again I realize I did do some major rushing. I'm just not sure whether to just finish it and then edit, or ...

    Aug 17, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Short Assignments

    Thanks DD! I'll keep it in mind. ^_^

    Aug 17, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Inscription of Love: UPDATED 8/18/06

    All right DD-you can stop sending me haikus. :D A small pile of snow from a branch plopped down on Anthony’s neck, jolting him back to the present. He abruptly ...

    Aug 17, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Inscription of Love: UPDATED 8/18/06

    It should be posted tomorrow. I wrote the scene in Starbucks where you learn of how Elise and Rose died. Thanks to all of these crits, the first part that ...

    Aug 17, 2006


We always talk about the "doers" and "dreamers" but I'd like to give a big shoutout to the "tryers".
— Hannah Hart