User avatar

Wiggy

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hitching a Ride

    Very nice job gummy! Some words like hydrophioc (sp?) were confusing, but you created a feeling (at least for me) of...disgust (I mean organ walls and roadkill? UGH! ;)) You're ...

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: pleased to meet you all...

    Hey Zan! I'm Wiggy and I'm really glad you're here! Don't be afraid to post your work-you'll get honest crits on here and no one is gonna chase after you ...

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: someone new

    Wuzzup? Give me some fin-noggin-duuude! ^_~ I'm sure you'll like it here. Everyone's awesome and friendly and if you have any questions, I'm here for ya! And to introduce myself, ...

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Front Page Is Going To Change

    Sorry Nate. I like this one better because there's more on it and there's way too much scrolling on your proposed idea. Of course, you can do what you want, ...

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Tamora Pierce YWS Interview?

    This may sound stupid, but who is she? I've heard of her, but am not familiar with her work. What are some of her books? Some questions (general ones): What ...

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Whatever Happened To...

    I never got into it, but there was this one guy in my class, Robert, who was utterly OBSESSED with them. This was in 4th grade. Ugh...bad memories...lol

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member: Snoink

    Happy day Snoink! Congrats on winning the spam master award of the week! *hands over trophy* ^_~

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: good night sweet ladies good night

    save your weeds pretty reflection Needs a comma after "weeds." this skin here is parchment this blood here is ink and what rots is in this Xanthan was right. This ...

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Procrastination

    Will ye be my writing buddy DD? Pwetty please??? ;) Yea! Procrastinating peeps rock! :D

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Ten Simple Truths (Not So Simply Explained)

    I liked this a lot...nice job Sam. :D

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: A Little Character Help if Possible...

    Think about yourself. What flaws do you have? You can incorporate your own flaws into your main character because you best know your own flaws, so you can relate to ...

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: not even a farewell

    Comfy doesn't seem to go with the word chair in this poem. Like it's too...homey while the rest of your poem is angsty/angry type tone. It's just kind of a ...

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do you get attatched to your characters?

    I'm am sooooo with you guys on that. Even though I haven't done much character development, I am really attached to my main character, Fineena, especially. Like there's a lot ...

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Objects to Prompt You...

    I think this is seriously going to help for my novel. I'll have to have like a potato or something! :D

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cinderella

    until the wind ripped the last embryo to desert wilderness, This line comfused me. Other than that, awesome job! I really liked how this poem penetrated into your emotions. You ...

    Aug 20, 2006


You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...
— Dr. Seuss