User avatar

Wiggy

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Third Concerto

    I really liked this, Crys. It flowed really well for me, and the ending was what cinched it. I think the thing you could improve on is, although there may ...

    Dec 27, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Red Button

    It's a good beginning! I'd love to read more of it, but normally you post more than a paragraph for your story. You can edit your story by looking in ...

    Dec 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello.

    Sur is teh shizz. What a great help! lol Regardless, I'll state my piece! I'm Wiggy, and it's loverly to meet you. *huggles* Great choice choosing this website--it's the best ...

    Dec 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Um... Yo?

    Hey! I'm Wiggy, and welcome to YWS! *shakes hand vigorously* I'm known as the crazy one around here, so prepare yourself...*fanfare of trumpets* lol Anyways, that's really cool that you ...

    Dec 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What did you get for Christmas?

    I got bunches of awesome stuff for Christmas! Everyone got great stuff! That makes me soooo happy! Okay, so what I got, and I'll prolly forget some. :P -A PINK ...

    Dec 26, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Merry Christmas

    Merrrrry Merry Christmas, and a wonderful day to you all! *clinks champagne glass* Oh, Christmas is just beginning , I can feel it. It's so magical! I hope all of ...

    Dec 25, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Emerald Hearts

    Okay, as some of you know, I've been "working" on this project for a long time now, kind of like a bottle of old wine that's best once it's fermented ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Sidestepping Mary Sewage

    Awesomeness, Sam! Thanks for all your advice and help. Gosh, you're smart! Definitely keep that up while I continue to draft out Fineena. :)

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: This Is Where My Head Is At

    You're amazing, inky. What a beautiful soul! I feel the same way about a life--you know, seeing the beauty in everyday things? You are stunning, my friend. :)

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Yearbook '07

    Wow...a whole almost two years at YWS? That sounds crazy. No, in fact it IS crazy (just like me--wheee!!! :P) Erm, yeah...:oops: Anyways, this site is the most amazing thing ...

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Lend Me Your Ears

    ZOMG it's Jacko!!!!!! I've missed you SOOO much. YWS just is totally not the same without you. I mean--you're like the heart and soul of this place (at least part ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Where Your Friendly Neighborhood Neurologist Cal Has Been

    It totally wasn't the same without you. I'm so happy you're back! Yayness for sleep! *snores loudly*

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Azaleas for Susie

    That was beautiful Ari. God, you're good.

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the USER above you!

    Username: 90% cool, sophisticated, and foreign (Latin! lol) Custom Title: 50% Been the same for a while... Avatar: 75% I can't really tell what it is. Country: 100%!!! I loooove ...

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Research Archives Re: Catholic Church

    'member Suz, come with me to church! :D Thanks Amelia! Yeah, my church rocks. I just love going there, and I wish the same on you guys for finding a ...

    Dec 12, 2007


To gain your own voice, you have to forget about having it heard.
— Allen Ginsberg