User avatar

Wiggy

  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday Prosithion!

    Hey Pros/Reas! Happy 16th! Wiggy ;)

    Aug 23, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Inscription of Love: UPDATED 8/18/06

    Thanks Niamh! I'm actually planning on having the next scene being Anthony running out of Starbucks and being like I can't go on anymore! type of thing. Thanks for the ...

    Aug 22, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Library or Book Store?

    Library-I don't have the money to buy books all the time. And I read a lot. :D

    Aug 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Where does everyone live?

    I think I'll steal your luck yoha! *steals* lol I wanna go to Michigan! And sailboating sounds awesome! Gawsh, everyone has so much funness. MO doesn't really have water...:shock:

    Aug 22, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Unending Ends

    No crits. Just praise. Awesome job!

    Aug 22, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Interesting Country and State Stats

    That's pretty sweet! But you forgot MO! That's me! lol I don't think I've met anyone else from MO on here. Any contenders?

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Chair of Wind & Darkness: Draft Two [1-4]: Closed

    Printed it out. I'll be critting it soon. :D

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Jane Eyre

    Oh!!!! Bestest book ever!!!! I started reading it and as a result missed a deadline for an important paper because I just couldn't put it down. OMG I looooved this ...

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Anna Karenina

    *sighs* Another book on my list to read...but my Russian tutor highly recommended it. I have to finish Dostoyevsky first :D

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Flowers For Algernon-- I just finished it...

    My sister was Alice in that play this summer!!!!! Talk about coincidence... I've seen the movie, but haven't read the book. I'll prolly have to check it out from the ...

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: what counts as a short story?

    What Jack said. :D

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Front Page Is Going To Change

    *raises hand* I want the literary posts! But squills is important too...

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    The rolling green hills of Ireland. It is my home and I feel so...free there. Nothing can ever match the glory of Erin. I love rolling down the grassy hills! ...

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Juliet Half-Pint

    I didn't think the language was necessary to get your point across, but you are seriously one of the most talented writers on this site. I loved the poem. Great ...

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Other Re: Hours Leading Up to a First Date.

    That was cute! lol I liked it a lot!

    Aug 21, 2006


We understand how dangerous a mask can be. We all become what we pretend to be.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind