-
Re: Inside The Writer's Head (A Scary Place, Indeed)
I love interviews...nice job guys!
Aug 25, 2006 -
Re: BEARISH!
Bear hug: 3, Bearish: 0. Obviously, we're the winning team. :P Go us! *cheers* I don't know... I see hug as being appropriate because Sadie's father is, in a bizarre ...
Aug 25, 2006 -
Re: Dictionary.com sold out! Now what?? I need new writing tool
Great guys! This is really going to help me too! *hugs everyone*
Aug 25, 2006 -
Re: No Name Story--Chapter One
I liked it. It seemed realistic and I liked how you included the IM and stuff. Just watch your typos and grammar, but those can easily be fixed. :D
Aug 25, 2006 -
Re: Vanilla
Cute! I liked it!
Aug 25, 2006 -
Re: The Kansas City Affair: Television Blaring Loud
Nice job. It wasn't predictable like I expected it to be, but I liked it. Keep writing!
Aug 25, 2006 -
Re: Where does everyone live?
I meant oceans sab. :D
Aug 25, 2006 -
Re: If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
St. Louis, where I live, is where I want to be. But if I had to move either: Colorado Russia Ireland Hawaii England and lots of other places. But I'm ...
Aug 25, 2006 -
Re: There's only Eight Planets now ...
Go Pluto!!!!!! Actually, that is kinda weird...are you sure it's true?
Aug 24, 2006 -
Re: On the Evils of Description
Yeah, description is great (I love doing it) but only to a certain extent. It's like if you have too much food you'll barf. :D So don't barf when you're ...
Aug 24, 2006 -
Re: BEARISH!
How bout just bear hug?
Aug 24, 2006 -
Re: Just a thought
That's really cool! I've done similar freewrites on just random topics that I felt the urge to write about. Maybe I'll post mine too. :D
Aug 23, 2006 -
Re: My Trip To The White House
That's awesome. I've been to D.C. 3 or 4 times, but not to the White House. I really want to see it though. Sounds really interesting!
Aug 23, 2006 -
Re: Great Potato Famine
Thank you for your suggestions everyone. In the back of Black Potatoes there's a BUNCH of resources I can check out, and plus it had some info I didn't know ...
Aug 23, 2006 -
Re: Research for Story
Guess that means I need to do a bunch more research! :oops: Oh well, I am. lol
Aug 23, 2006
