User avatar

Wiggy

  • Writing Tips Re: Words from Patton

    I might just have to do that. :D

    Aug 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS sleeping?

    *does dance for more people to come* *looks around* Where is everybody?

    Aug 31, 2006
  • Homework Help Re: Geometreh!

    Nice...I hate geometry too! XD

    Aug 30, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Where do you get your ideas from?

    I got the idea for Inscription from this one magazine called THEMA (which I'm submitting the story to). It had the theme "Written in Stone." Thus, "Inscription" and then "stone=heart=love". ...

    Aug 30, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Charlie

    I really liked this poem. Was this perhaps inspired by Flowers for Algernon? It's such a sad movie!!!!! You do have great talent, and I'm sure with the suggestons already ...

    Aug 29, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: what happened in your dreams?

    Cool...and DD I do have blond hair!!!!! There's a little brown in it (not as blond as it used to be). In fact, I'm dirty blonde. Blonde at head, blonde ...

    Aug 29, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Same Sex Marriage Bill Passes in Canada! :)

    The other way sounds too much like that 'love the sinner, hate the sin' That's kinda what I meant...and yes, as Waffles said, people have gone to the extreme with ...

    Aug 29, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Same Sex Marriage Bill Passes in Canada! :)

    You rock Waffles. :D

    Aug 29, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Same Sex Marriage Bill Passes in Canada! :)

    I'll have to get back to you on that Gal. :D Sureal, I wasn't trying to be racist or base it on a myth of a certain religion. I was ...

    Aug 29, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: best planet in the solar system

    Saturn 'tis mine. Although I love Earth too-heck I live on it! ;)

    Aug 28, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Same Sex Marriage Bill Passes in Canada! :)

    Morally it grosses me out. No matter what you say, its not how marriage is supposed to be. Politically, its about time they started paying taxes. Amen. Amen again. :D ...

    Aug 28, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: self-portrait: the villian

    This was really pretty. (I love your poetry!) But like Snoink said, the title was kinda...not right for the poem. At least I don't get it. :D There was only ...

    Aug 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Y'all are soooo pretty! Emz, I think you look cute with your do! lol and Chadni, you look really pretty! Yoha-random pics are always the best. :D

    Aug 26, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Grif's Haikus (Dedicated to Snoink)

    Cute! I'm sure Snoink loves it. :D

    Aug 26, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Inscription of Love: UPDATED 8/18/06

    THEMA is a magazine where they pick out a random topic and authors write a story around that theme. The one I chose was Written in Stone, and the last ...

    Aug 25, 2006


What holds you betwixt panic and serenity? That is, if it's not among the many querulous quagmires unfit for elaboration.
— soundofmind as Emiliano Achillinus