User avatar

Wiggy

  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Finished Gone with the Wind-but juggling so many books including Iliad for school. So busy, so little time! I want to read Crime and Punishment reeeally badly though!

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Most Disturbing Books

    The Stupid Family...random third grade book. Yeah. :D And the short story The Most Dangerous Game. This dude hunts man. Yeah, freaky.

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nuclear Disarmament

    Lama-Did you forget about 9/11? lol That was just a bit big...

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: On Spiritos

    See nothing wrong. Great job Dreamy! I absolutely loved it! You should seriously do more poetry! :D

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Pros-I love the cats!!!! They're soooo cute! :D Gummy-Aww, you're so pretty! I love your hair! Sarah-Nice pic. Like the don't-mess-with-me look. :D Bob-You're hawt! :D Sleeping is the best ...

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member: Poor Imp

    *bows down to Imp* Nice job girlie! *shakes hand* You deserved it! :D

    Sep 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Pic for The Chair of W&D

    I was trying to go with the whole "white wood and wicker thing"....lol

    Sep 2, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Same Sex Marriage Bill Passes in Canada! :)

    That was a lot of info to digest, Gal, so I'll have to get back to you on that.

    Sep 1, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Same Sex Marriage Bill Passes in Canada! :)

    Leviticus is INSPIRED by God. Therefore it is God's Word.

    Sep 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Pic for The Chair of W&D

    Perhaps? (Go Google!!!)

    Sep 1, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Question... Novella vs. Novellete

    I've never heard of a novellete before! lol Lemme guess-novellete=French; novella=Italian.

    Sep 1, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Same Sex Marriage Bill Passes in Canada! :)

    Gal, a lot of times throughout the Bible, "man" is used to refer to women also since women didn't have as many rights at that time. Crys also made a ...

    Sep 1, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    If you're asking me, then yes. :D -Fineena How do you define gravity?

    Aug 31, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Only if I have to protect myself. But us lasses aren't allowed the weapons. That's for the menfolk. -Fineena O'Malley How do you define gravity?

    Aug 31, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Constructing an outline?

    I will just start writing!

    Aug 31, 2006


The only person I know for certain I am better than is the person I used to be.
— CandyWizard