User avatar

Wiggy

  • General Articles Re: The Journey of a Writer

    Thansk DD...I'm like 99% sure that they're FNAR. I'll have to check though. :D

    Sep 5, 2006
  • General Articles Re: The Journey of a Writer

    I'm not sure...I think it's FNAR. Not positive. I'll have to check up on that! :D

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday Wiggy! ^_^

    Aww guys I just saw this thread!!!! Thanks!!!! *huggles everyone who responded*

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    "Mom, when are we eating?" XD

    Sep 5, 2006
  • General Articles Re: The Journey of a Writer

    Hey ho everyone! I just got the acceptance letter for this piece today from the editor of Skipping Stones. I wrote this in 8th grade, so I just wanted to ...

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nuclear Disarmament

    That is interesting!

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ford or Chevy?

    We have a Ford (1995 Windstar) but it's had a lot of probs. But then again it might just be the car. Prolly Chevy for me. More realability. :D But ...

    Sep 5, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Bacon

    Cuteness! Great job, Kardas! You gotta love those random stories...:D

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Homework Help Re: Geometreh!

    I don't either Kay...don't worry! lol Yeup, I can't wait for Alg. II, too. I love algebra, hate geometry. Meh.

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Stem Cell Research?

    OH!!!! I completely thought you were talking about EMBRYONIC stem cell research. I believe that the embryonic stem cell research is wrong, but with adult stem cells, over 40+ diseases ...

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nuclear Disarmament

    Thanks!!!! *eats forgiveness sandwich and give Lama a big hug* :D

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Looking for opinions

    Very good fishr! The description was fantastic, but I think you almost overdescribed, especially in the first paragraph, with Welcome. It sounds like half narrative/half dialogue to me. Maybe take ...

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Help with Dialogue

    It just seemed (to me) that it was stiff and proper...not realistic, ya know? But apparently (according to others) it's good. I hope so! lol

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nuclear Disarmament

    Sorry Lama-it was meant to be a joke. Seriously. I'm really sorry. Forgiven?

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Best Books

    The Bible tops all!!!!!! Doesn't even fit in a category!!!! :D 1. Gone with the Wind. As DD said, read the book (I mean THIS one lol) or die. XD ...

    Sep 5, 2006


It takes as much imagination to create debt as to create income.
— Leandro Orr