User avatar

Wiggy

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Randomness rocks Matt! :D

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do you get attatched to your characters?

    I agree heartily that DD is a genius...although she'll never admit it! ^_^

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ford or Chevy?

    Nice Gal. :D

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: death sentance

    I am going to say that there are men who can change, but never will. There's a point that is crossed when hoping for a change is futile, and there ...

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Stem Cell Research?

    Most embryonic tissue is harvested from aborted feotuses. Feotuses that would have been aborted anyway. I don't want to turn this thread into a debate about abortion or anything, but ...

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hallo

    Hey, we must be twins!!!! I love the Russian revolution (well, I love anything Russian, as you'll discover as you browse the site :D) too! Welcome to the site! I ...

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Scribbles (dont have to go through link anymore)

    Nice!

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    County Skibbereen, Ireland. My home forever in my heart, but of course I had to escape the rotten now I am in New York, America. So big, so daunting! But ...

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Stem Cell Research?

    In response to the thing about embryonic stem cell research, there has been NO cures known to man that have come from using embryonic stem cells. Adult stem cells, on ...

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: death sentance

    I believe that the death penalty is wrong for simply one reason: the guilty party always has the chance to change. Always. You know how your life may suck for ...

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    My brother, Patrick, course. That lad is my hero. -Fineena O'Malley What's the ugliest house you've ever seen?

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Looking for opinions

    Cool. :D I like your avvie too! I had to choose this one for myself though because it's definitely me. Random, out of it, and happy. XD

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ford or Chevy?

    Definitely prettiness...:D

    Sep 6, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Ninja vs. the Llama

    Weird...but I like simply because of the llama. Llamas rock!

    Sep 5, 2006
  • General Articles Re: The Journey of a Writer

    DD-They didn't list their rights on the website. I'll have to find out from them, I guess. Snoink-I don't know if they even do pay! lol I know it's a ...

    Sep 5, 2006


Everything is a lot of things!
— Hank Green