User avatar

Wiggy

  • Writing Tips Re: Writing An Outline

    I write a detailed summary of the story. Then after a gjillion years of research, I finally get down to the real aspect of it: I write. :D

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: death sentance

    I'd like to make a correction here: I talked to my mom about the whole death penalty thing, and I realized something. You know, if there is someone (such as ...

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    If it's the jig y'ere talking about, then I'm mighty clever at it! ^_~ And Patrick can down Ma's cooking faster than any O'Malley I know! -Fineena Are you a ...

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I love because if I didn't, me heart would burst out of my chest and the faeries would steal it away. Peter is my heart and my soul. I love ...

    Sep 8, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Inscription of Love: UPDATED 8/18/06

    What if I told you I was immortal!?! *sniggers*

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: death sentance

    Ari-I've never heard of it condoning the death sentence. I see your point of view on the tax dollars thing, but I just believe that a person should be given ...

    Sep 7, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Inscription of Love: UPDATED 8/18/06

    *runs and hides under bed* You just never give up! :D

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Where Lies the Ocean

    Hey, fellow potato lover! lol :D The story's great! I just have one correction: I noticed you said "Ellis" Island. That wasn't around until the late 1800s or early 1900s. ...

    Sep 7, 2006
  • General Articles Re: The Journey of a Writer

    Sorry! :oops: It's set near the coast of Denmark. To tell you the truth, I forgot the town because it's been since 6th grade that I wrote it! lol But ...

    Sep 7, 2006
  • General Articles Re: The Journey of a Writer

    Thanks Myth! No, actually this is just an essay that I wrote about my journey as a writer (hence the title) when I was in 8th grade.

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Ach, what a question to ask a lass! The morning sunrise over Skibbereen is the grandest sight in the world! I love the morning, when all is peaceful and quiet ...

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Dear Wiggy, Enough lass! May all the faeries of Ireland come to plague ye if ye don't start writing soon! My story is waiting to be told! (And you know ...

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Pens. They're so much more elegant! But then again, I've only ever written with a pencil! :D -Fineena Do you like fish? (Stop staring at me for randomness! ^_^)

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Stem Cell Research?

    There are new techniques that allow the embryo to survive. This means that no little proto-kid is getting killed in the name of science. So, yeah. Thanks! :D

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: death sentance

    Brad-Think about it this way. What if you committed a crime (not saying that you would! ^_^) and were sentenced to the death penalty. Would you rather be alive or ...

    Sep 7, 2006


Someday, everything is going to go right for you, and it will be so wonderful you won't even know what to do.
— Hannelore Ellicott-Chatham, Questionable Content