User avatar

Wiggy

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: God talked to me today

    Loved it to the very last line. Suicide is never the answer. Never. If you ever need to talk, please pm me! Wiggy ;)

    Sep 10, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Directors

    *dances with Gal* Yea!!!!!!!

    Sep 9, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Chair of Wind & Darkness: Draft Two [1-4]: Closed

    *sighs* No more chance for haikus...

    Sep 9, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Among Erin's fair roads I could n'er get lost. But in this New York, I often fear for me own life because of the danger. Mary Mother is what keeps ...

    Sep 9, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Wordmaker

    Some parts were cliched, but nice idea. Good job!

    Sep 9, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Roses. Red roses. They're beautiful, and so romantic! -Fineena Anything green from Ireland. The rich, deep greenness of the hills from home forever! -Bridget [/i]Is the glass half full or ...

    Sep 9, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    You take Russian????? Me too!!!!! Gosh, Russian rocks! :D

    Sep 9, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No...but I've had to be strong when my family needed me! That's an invention in itself. ;) -Fineena The world's best joke! -Patrick Have you ever seen a pirate?

    Sep 9, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Wiggy, Me temper is blazing for the itch to get started! Ah, how grand it would be to finally have my story told! *stares off wistfully into the distance* Fineena ...

    Sep 9, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Inscription of Love: UPDATED 8/18/06

    It's slow in coming...*sigh* The ever constant school calls...but I'll most defininitely post it when I get the chance! (Plus, then DD can't send me any more haikus! :D)

    Sep 9, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Seeking Straight A's, Parents Push For Pills

    B's aren't bad. I used to, and sometimes still am, a complete maniac with getting straight A's...but seriously that's stupid.

    Sep 9, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hey trident! Sorry about the late welcome, but hey, just wanted to let you know that you're welcome here! lol I'm Wiggy, and if you need to talk or have ...

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Endings (for Snoink!)

    Love it bob!

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Lovin' the last pic waffles. :D

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Ah, the pookas will come haunt ye!!! Of course, I believe in spirits! Every Irishman does! -Fineena What's your worst fear?

    Sep 8, 2006


"It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be."
— Albus Dumbledore