User avatar

Wiggy

  • Lounge, The Re: Can someone from the EU explain this please?

    Is this from an old newsletter or something? Where did you hear about that? It's just creepy...

    Sep 10, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member: Poor Imp

    You're making me hungry Snoink. :D

    Sep 10, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Looking for a good book?

    Besides almost all that Cal stated (:D), here's a few more: The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell Scarlett, the sequel to ...

    Sep 10, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: neither here nor there

    Fantastic!!!! Only one thing: that stems from wounds that never felt the blow. I'd break it like this: that stems from wounds that never felt the blow. Great job! :D

    Sep 10, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Shadow Dance

    Hmm...very nice poem (language choice was excellent), but I think that the first stanza is off beat from the rest of the poem. Every other poem has the first-third, second-fourth ...

    Sep 10, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Dictionary.com sold out! Now what?? I need new writing tool

    A nice, hardbound dictionary and a nice, hardbound thesaurus are good enough for me. :D

    Sep 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Better Version of Me

    Lucky dog!!!!!! (again) lol I've never been out of the U.S.! I feel so underprivileged...

    Sep 10, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do you get attatched to your characters?

    Fineena's dad is going to die in the book (oops-didn't mean to spoil it! :D) and that'll be hard for me to write about because she looooves her daddy. *awww* ...

    Sep 10, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Mockingbirds Four: Character Sketch #1

    Cute! I really liked it! So what is Exile about? Wiggy ;)

    Sep 10, 2006
  • Homework Help Re: Geometreh!

    W00t!!!! *smile turns to sulk* That just reminds me how much geometry I have to do...:(

    Sep 10, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: And... We're Back!

    You rock, man!!!!! I think I checked the site at least 5 times while it was down. :D I'm just soo happy it's back! *runs in circles* Wiggy ;)

    Sep 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Better Version of Me

    That is major cool! But you forgot that you've been to Ireland 8 times. :D (I'll be pming you soon...:D) Wiggy ;)

    Sep 10, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Lovely

    That was beautiful. The dialogue at parts seemed a little stilted, but I really liked it. Your language flowed really well and you have excellent descriptions. Keep writing!

    Sep 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Procrastination, anyone?

    I like. Personal stuff, yea! Wiggy ;)

    Sep 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: "Hi, my name is...." now fill in the blank!

    Hey sweetie!!!! Soooo glad you're here! Hope you like it around the site (which I can safely predict you will :D). If you have any questions or ever need to ...

    Sep 10, 2006


i love me some swole chickens
— yosh