User avatar

Wiggy

  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Wiggy, Your deadline is approaching!!!! *does scary ghost sound* You'd better finish my story! Everyone, especially Dreamy, is anxious to find out what happens to me! -Anthony Simmons Yo Tony, ...

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    The praties* that were whole, not full of black muck and a stench to make the very nose of God Himself suffer. Ireland green again, and full of happy people. ...

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Critical Issue [solved]

    I know what you mean Snoink. YWSers can live again! :grin:

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Site Will Be Briefly Down Late On September 12

    All righty! That works. :D Thanks so much for doing that Nate! Wiggy ;)

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: HIYAS!!!

    That is a friggin cool name. :D I'm the Wiggy of YWS (although my real name is Mary, you can call me Wiggy :D). I'm soooo glad you're here!!!! I'm ...

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 9/11

    I just want to pray for and remember all those who died for our country fighting to save others. Also, I'd like to remember their family, friends, and loved ones ...

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: And... We're Back!

    Cool! I'll actually be able to read things! lol :D

    Sep 11, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Getting to Know Me

    So if this is based on you, am I correct that you taught in Africa? That is major cool that you did (if you did). What was it like? And ...

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: New Writer - Have the fever bad

    I like Lucy's idea. :D I think the story has great potential, so keep on with it! In terms of planning the story out-I mostly plan mine out by writing ...

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Contact The Author?

    I met the author of the Redwall series, Brian Jacques, at a bookstore in Chicago once. He's really nice and is a fantastic author! I haven't read his books lately ...

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Bound for Glory: Our Brethren

    I normally capitalize Redcoats lol. And fishr, after I crit DD's story, yours is next on the list...I just hate having to do school! Ah, to be free from the ...

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: You know you're a fencer when...lefties bug you?

    I've always wanted to fence...reminds me of Pirates 2 when the three of them are fighting...it's pretty sweet! lol

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Roaming Shadow-"Welcome to My Life"

    That's cool! I'm more the historical fiction type myself, but I'm learning to like fantasy a lot more!

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do you get attatched to your characters?

    That's awful WD!!!!! But then again, at least you have created such believeable and emotional characters! Great job! :D

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: God talked to me today

    I see what you're saying...(and I remember you posting somewhere that you like morbid stuff! lol). It was a very sad poem, though! Keep writing! Wiggy ;)

    Sep 11, 2006


Stupidity's the deliberate cultivation of ignorance.
— William Gaddis