User avatar

Wiggy

  • Official Polls Re: What Does YWS Really Stand For?

    Yo, Pat fo shizzle! *gangstah pose* I heart Pat Buchanan, but some other possibilities: Yikes, We Stink Yo, Wha Sup? You Will Smile Yummy, Weird Staples!

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    You look waaay older than 16! You're cute. ;) Love the last pic. XD

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Agent or Publisher: who do I contact first?

    Agent, most definitely, Amy. It'll save you so much hassle and trouble, and whenever you get it published, trust me, you'll love your agent to bits! So yeah, go with ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: [deleted]

    Hey! It looks like you're sortofish new to YWS, so welcome to it! Before anyone critiques your story, I'd suggest you use some punctuation and make this a lot longer. ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: If you were an animal, what would you be?

    Ooo, hard decision. My favoritest animals are tigers, and I think Siberian tigers are beautiful, so I'd either be one of those or (I think they're called) bangle tigers. I'd ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hospital Nativity

    Hey guys, I know this is a double post, but jsut wanted to let you know it's been updated. :D Hope to get some more crits! *wink wink*

    Jan 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hospital Nativity

    Razo, you are a dear. :D *huggles* Thanks so much! I'll work on everything, 'specially that "Peggy says, Peggy does" thing. :P Happy New Year, and you would make me ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hospital Nativity

    Hey guys! I can't believe this is only the second story I've posted on here. :shock: I hope you guys like this one. I'd really like to submit this to ...

    Dec 29, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My first story: Teri's Necklace

    I really liked this! I'll come back for a proper crit later, as I have to go to bed. :D Good job!

    Dec 29, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jealousy

    All right, first off, it'd help if you'd space out your paragraphs. This story was really hard to read because of that reason alone. There's a lot of grammar errors ...

    Dec 28, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Of the Past - Part 1

    Ooo, spooky! *shivers* I liked the mysterious tone on this, but as Dono said, I think you could definitely benefit from some description. Your wording was great on this, and ...

    Dec 28, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Possibilities. - One

    Hey Lucy! This wasn't too bad. You have the potential for a good storyline, but there are a few things I'd like to point out. First off, your characters were ...

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Who do YOU think could be published?

    Areida is probably my favorite writer on here (though I love the rest of you, too!). Her works have emotion, drama, love, meaning--the whole shebang. I'm always constantly blown away ...

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Looking For A Partner

    Acoustic, you should write your own story. :) Trust me, it's the only way it'll get written right. :D

    Dec 27, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Wiggy's Writing

    It's been *counts* 8 months since I posted on this! *gulp* I've written, rewritten, and generally procrastinated on several things, but I'm getting into the swing again! I've had my ...

    Dec 27, 2007


I would rather die of passion than of boredom.
— Émile Zola