User avatar

Wiggy

  • Fiction Discussion Re: An idea for a great novel?

    That made my head hurt...:D

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Aye, if it relates to the English landlords, indeed I do. ^_~ -Fineena Have you ever been sailing before?

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The biggest memory of all

    Cameron made some excellent suggestions-just work on placing of words, which can be the critical deliverance for a poem. Very nice attempt. I'd like to hear more of it! Wiggy ...

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Newsletter Submission Call!

    Cool! I can't wait for it! Wiggy ;)

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The Cutest Thing in the ENTIRE world...

    That made my day!!!! Thanks for sharing that Gal. :D

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Ach, what a grand disaster that would be! I suppose I'd have to buy one of those hats that the silly fashionable New York citizens wear and buy a wig, ...

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Often the poor people wondering the roads have nothing but the clothes on their back, sometimes no shoes at all. For me, just a pair of thick, solid boots would ...

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: do you have any siblings?

    I'm the oldest out of five. lol Oldest is hardest, but funnest. You get to be the guinea pig (TRUST me), but you totally get first pick with stuff like ...

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! I'm new!

    Hehe, used to take Latin...but now I am officially part of the Russian language geeks! :D Hanna-I'm sooo glad you're here!!!! I always love this forum because I love seeing ...

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Ach, suffered miserably is more like it. I'd heard tales of the white powder from visitors who would come and lodge at our house before the pratie crop failed. But ...

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Okay, I've had enough. Write about me, darn it! You promised and you never did!!!! Anthony Ah, my dear Tony, you didn't have to do 2 hours of geometry...or chemistry...or ...

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Chair of Wind & Darkness: Draft Two [1-4]: Closed

    DD, I might just do a chapter by chapter crit since I literally have no time! OMG I feel soooo guilty in not having critted it yet...and you being the ...

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone!

    Hey Anti! So glad you're here!!!!!! *huggles* Everyone will halp you improve here on your writing-heck, that's what the site's for!!!! :D I'm sure you'll become one of the best! ...

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Can someone from the EU explain this please?

    I don't even like tea...:D

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    What are they? -Fineena What's your least favorite word?

    Sep 11, 2006


Do. Or do not. There is no try.
— Yoda