User avatar

Wiggy

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: It was too late...

    It's something a lot of people can relate to...nice job! But try to include a little more dialogue. Descriptions great, dialogue bout 6/10. Keep writing!

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Make Believe

    Awesome job! All I would want to say has been said above...:D

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 9/11

    [quote="Galatea"][quote]It

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 9/11

    *applauds with Gal for Bob* Now I know why you won "presents views best for Debate* in YWS Awards, Bob...:D

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings

    Welcome, welcome!!!!! I'm sooo glad you're here!!!! You'll grow in your writing ability by leaps and bounds I'm sure! This site is AWESOME, the members ROCK, and the writing's great! ...

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lens

    First of all, kudos to you. This was one of the best poems I've ever read. *applauds* It was touching, moving, simple, heartfelt, deep. Only one change I would make: ...

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I use grand quite a lot because everything is simply, well, grand! :D Life is too short to miss, so why not make it as grand as possible? -Fineena What's ...

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I've n'er heard the word before! -Fineena Have you ever been to a wedding?

    Sep 13, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Site Will Be Briefly Down Late On September 12

    Thanks man!

    Sep 13, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Books on Ireland...hehe Go research!

    Sep 13, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do you get attatched to your characters?

    get really attached to my characters. They become like old friends to me.When I have to kill off a character it feels like I am killing one of my friends, ...

    Sep 13, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Winnie (more to come)

    Nice start, but nothing special. Guy wants girl, gets her, loses her deal. Also, please work on your grammar. This story was very hard to get through, and I highly ...

    Sep 13, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new..:))

    Hey triple! I've seen ya round the site already, and I've discovered that you're really friendly and I'm just soooo glad you're here! What type of stuff do you write? ...

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Dionysian Festa!

    Sweet name Dino! Wine is always good...;) I'm really glad you're here!!!! Thanks for coming to join this AWESOME community of writers! I'm sure you'll fit right in. In fact, ...

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Hey! You finally worked on me! Even if you only got a few sentences about footprints done...I'm closer to being happy at least! -Anthony Yo! All I can say is- ...

    Sep 12, 2006


life is so much better with tater tots
— AilahEvelynMae