User avatar

Wiggy

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    *sighs* I'm in New York, in America, with Peter and Bridget and Cristin soon. I had to come here because the pratie crop failed. Ach, the tales they told in ...

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone!

    I'm doing Ancient history for school right now, which is pretty cool...I love that type of history too! But I also love American history and Russian history and Irish history...like ...

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    And Gal, yes you are very pretty! (Sorry I forgot to mention that before :D).

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: It was too late...

    Sorry Grif-this was done at 1 in the morning last night and I didn't have a chance to do a full length crit...besides I've got sooo much other work to ...

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: IT'…S FIXED!

    Nate, you rock. Simply rock. :D Wiggy ;)

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Butterfly

    That is about the most creative exercise in poetry I've heard of! And you did an excellent job of choosing passages in the book to form a well-thought, well-formed, and ...

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Softer Sort of Darkness

    Very nice poem! I liked how each line increased one syllable. I don't believe I've ever seen that type of poem before. And you did a very nice job of ...

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Round I Go

    3 months is seriously the cutest age! Congrats on your baby girl! She sounds absolutely beautiful (and I'm sure she takes after her mom :D)! Welcome to the site! This ...

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello there!

    Darek! I can't believe I missed welcoming you! Welcome, welcome, to the wonderful world of writing! :D I'm really glad you're here!!!!! Thanks for joining our community. It's awesome to ...

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    OMGOMG *steals car* That's freakin' awesome! Wiggy ;)

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone!

    Ooo I love history! What time period? I'm all over...lol :D

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: How to cope with schoolwork

    I'm in your boat! Sophomore year is soooo stressful! But I've also heard it's the best year of high school...:D

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: NaNoWriMo

    I seriously don't have the time...maybe next year I can try! Cheers to all of you! Wiggy ;)

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Untitled

    I love it! Keep on! :D

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Shall we Dance? (13+ for profanity) /P

    Loved it, loved it, and did I say loved it? This wasn't your best, but it was still great! Everyone took care of crits already...:D

    Sep 14, 2006


I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
— Chandler Bing