User avatar

Wiggy

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: If Love Is Stupid...

    That's awesome trop! I'll pray for her soul and her family and her friends, especially you. I'm so happy that you wrote that, and I'm sure that she is smiling ...

    Sep 15, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    When Peter told me on the boat that he would always protect me. I was so sure that he would tell me he loved me...and I saw in his eyes ...

    Sep 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Dawson College Shooting

    That's awful Bob! Did they know anyone that was shot?

    Sep 15, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    So true Dreamy! ^_~ Welcome, welcome to all! Drinks all around! (As in the Veggie Tales song-free root beer! :D) Wiggy ;)

    Sep 15, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: IT'…S FIXED!

    Yea, I've been noticing it too...*sighs* stupid technology...:twisted:

    Sep 15, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Ships and Boys - Short Story Complete!

    I really liked this clover! I totally don't have time to do a long crit right now, but I'll try to get one for ya by the end of this ...

    Sep 15, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    The way the English landlords treat their tenants. It's so unfair! No rights, no fair treatment, it's just all for them. They are the true plague! The worst thing of ...

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Dawson College Shooting

    I'll definitely pray for them. Thanks for sharing, smaur. Wiggy ;)

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: IT'…S FIXED!

    Cool! Thanks monkey man! :D Wiggy ;)

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: h.a.l.l.o

    Hey treecub!!! I'm really glad you're here and I hope your enjoying your stay at YWS so far! As Ari said, this community is completely addicting (heck I'm on here ...

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Glorious Homecoming

    Welcome Sharty! Glad your back...and it's always fun to roleplay the *cough* modest one, eh? Hope ya have fun! Wiggy ;)

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Ach, the country is where my heart is! Green, rolling hills of heart just breaks thinking about it! The city is filthy, smelly, and dirty. How I long for the ...

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: IT'…S FIXED!

    It's still on the front page (the problem that is).

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: impression

    I loved it! You have a lot of talent Chanson. I couldn't find anything other than what was said before. Keep writing! Wiggy ;)

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Night Birds- Please comment

    What gummy said. And nice job Pros! I'll have to look out for more of your poetry! :D Wiggy ;)

    Sep 14, 2006


The adjective should reinvent the noun.
— Leslie Norris