User avatar

Wiggy

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Bullying Circle

    I like it-more, more I say! :D Wiggy ;)

    Sep 17, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Ach, a nice, warm bath is simply grand in this city. It can be so cold up here when I'm used to Ireland's glorious sunshine! -Fineena Do you know how ...

    Sep 17, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    That's a hard one. I like staying up late better, but daytime is when everyone is out and about. So prolly the day one, though I prefer to stay up ...

    Sep 17, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I do. The Lord will take care of His children, and even though it's really hard to believe sometimes because of the praties failing that anything will ever be as ...

    Sep 17, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: I Make Too Many Threads Here

    Welcome!!!!!! I'm soooo glad you're here! What type of stuff do you like to write? I'm a historical fiction buff, but I'm learning to like other genres too. :D I'm ...

    Sep 17, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    With Peter. Yes. I knew it when he told me he would always protect me. -Fineena What is your favorite piece of clothing?

    Sep 17, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Houdini

    Cute poem, but really nothing special that grabbed me. It sounded just like a description of a guinea pig, which can easily be written about in prose. Maybe interweave some ...

    Sep 16, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    My words. Unfortunately, me temper often gets me in trouble. Pa calls me his fiery lass. Fits me, indeed! -Fineena Have you ever hated anybody?

    Sep 16, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    If everyone in my family will be fed. If it will all work out. If Peter will ever come back from Ireland. If Patrick will ever get out of jail. ...

    Sep 16, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: SPEW in Sci-Fi Land

    Hehe Snoink *Grif and Phoenix and Dusky sitting in a tree*...jk jk. :P That was great! Keep it coming Grif! :D Wiggy ;)

    Sep 16, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Pray to Holy Mother Mary to help me. And also I tell Peter everything. He not only loves me, but he's my best friend. I can tell him anything and ...

    Sep 16, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Inscription of Love: UPDATED 8/18/06

    Thanks DD. You are sooo sweet! :D

    Sep 16, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Rhyme!

    Weird, but I liked it! It was really cute! I am so going to have to try one of those poems! :D

    Sep 15, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: SPEW in Sci-Fi Land

    I'm definitely reading all of this tomorrow...:D

    Sep 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    spots

    Sep 15, 2006


I sleep with reckless abandon!
— Link Neal