User avatar

Wiggy

  • Welcome Mat Re: THe CoOL PeRsON iS In THe HOUse!

    Hey Cool!!!! Nice name. It's pretty cool if you ask me. :D But anyways I'm sooooo glad you're here!!!!!!!!! It's major awesome that you came to join this community and ...

    Sep 19, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Romance, Bubble Bath

    Yay for Dreamy! :D Yup-I give Sharty the award for most funny sarcastic person on here. Who's with me? Wiggy ;)

    Sep 19, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Stormsinger

    You don't have to capitalize the first word of every line-sometimes it makes more sense if you don't. I really like this poem, and anything I'd have to say Cal ...

    Sep 19, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Blood and Ink

    I challenge you to add more feeling to this. It's a nice start, but it's cliche. Add a twist to it that will make people feel the power of your ...

    Sep 19, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: I Write Because...

    If I stop, I WILL die. It's really a mix of all of those reasons, especially expressing myself. But it's the truth-I stop, I die. Wiggy ;)

    Sep 19, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    *looks around* Why even ask that question? The fairies will punish ye if you don't believe! Put out some extra food tonight on your doorstep to reconcile with the fairies ...

    Sep 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Wow Lama....interesting! lol Lovin' the ponytail though. :D Wiggy ;)

    Sep 19, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings

    Fridays most definitely are my hyper days!! :D And you shall NEVER get my crown!!!!!!! Mwhahahahaha!!!!!! Insane rocks! lol :P Wiggy ;)

    Sep 19, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: My Sister's Keeper

    I shall try it indeed! :D Wiggy ;)

    Sep 19, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Newspaper articles. Of course, I have to do it under a false name because if the World found out I was a girl, I would lose my job immediately. And ...

    Sep 19, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    OOO Stefani is soooo pretty! I really hope you have a great time here hon! And welcome back Fate-cool name btw. :D Wiggy ;)

    Sep 19, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member 9/17 - 9/30: writingluver5

    hehe Thanks guys. :P Wiggy ;)

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 9/11

    I'm soooo sorry Khay that you had to go through that. I sincerely give you my deepest and warmest sympathies, and I'll definitely pray for your family. You're right, you ...

    Sep 18, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Realistic Fiction: Untitled

    It was really nice! I think you need to continute this definitely. What's the story called? Wiggy ;)

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member 9/17 - 9/30: writingluver5

    Wow! I feel soooo special! You guys rock majorly. This site has become a second home to me ever since I joined back in April or May (can't remember lol). ...

    Sep 18, 2006


If you are tired remember it's a sign that you haven't expired
— fatherfig