User avatar

Wiggy

  • Welcome Mat Re: It's the welcome wagon!

    Sup girlie? One more year for me and I get to join sweet 16....*sigh* lol Anyways-welcome to YWS!!!!!!! You'll totally enjoy it here, and I can guarantee 110% that your ...

    Sep 22, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Love Writing Historical Fiction?

    Come on peeps!!!!! This place ROCKS!!!!! Wiggy ;)

    Sep 21, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: These words...

    The cat in the hat Split his spleen on the green Grass that had tulips Where a tea party with tea cups Was being held by a little girl Who ...

    Sep 20, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Yay! Welcome angel! Whatcha need advice on?

    Sep 20, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I've never read any plays! We've n'er been able to afford it, with the rent we have to pay and the praties to grow, no time for plays. But I ...

    Sep 20, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: How to Make a Photoshop Avvie

    I'm with ya, Jenna! Wiggy ;)

    Sep 20, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Boredom on an unsteady mind is no good...

    Those are awesome!!!!!!!! How do you make them? lol Wiggy ;) P.S. If you can't tell, I'm computer illiterate. :D

    Sep 20, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: I Write Because...

    Haha, similar to me. I have a problem thinking too much :lol: And it can be about anything . Sometimes it's an artform (when it's not putting thoughts down or ...

    Sep 20, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! New Girl here!

    Hey angel! Lovin' the avvie-tigers have been my favorite animal for I don't know how long! :D I'm really glad you're here!!!!!!!!! It's sooo nice to greet new members-and yay ...

    Sep 20, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: If Only

    If only I understood this... if only ...lol Nice imagery though. Random, which I like indeedy! Wiggy ;)

    Sep 19, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Wiggy dearest, You. Haven't. Written. About. Me. For. A. Long. Time. AAARGH!!!!!! Mother Mary, even a few wee words would be grand! I'm dying to find out what happens to ...

    Sep 19, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Of course! Although many others think I'm too outspoken for me own good.... -Fineena Do you like to dance?

    Sep 19, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: SPEW in Sci-Fi Land

    hehe How do you get mentioned?

    Sep 19, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Mr. O'Leary's English

    What Myth said. Like it so far, fellow Great Potato Famine buff! :D Wiggy ;)

    Sep 19, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Sudoku Updated

    Yayness! *goes to check out Sodoku* Wiggy ;)

    Sep 19, 2006


A wizard is never late. Nor is he early; he arrives precisely when he means to.
— Gandalf