User avatar

Wiggy

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Mr. *ahem*

    Yes, it seemed very forced to me, but it's always nice to get rants out, no? ;) All I can recommend is don't show this poem to him! lol Wiggy ...

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Ascension

    Okay, I'll be brutally honest: this poem was nothing special. For some reason, I couldn't connect with it. It seemed devoid of emotion, and it just seemed like you were ...

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Vanes versus Veins

    Great job gummy! One of your best to date. :D Wiggy ;)

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: I AM NEW AND THE SOON TO BE GREATEST MEMBER HERE!

    Hey Jimmy! So glad you're here!!!!!!!! I'm Wiggy, and I love to write, especially historical fiction! Do you? lol If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or ...

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Adventures of Ivan the Stable Lad

    I really liked it!!!! I'm a sucker for rhyming poems...:D The only thing I notice was that this line seemed to not flow as well as the rest of your ...

    Sep 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new here (yay!) and I have a question...

    Welcome wings!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooo glad you're here!!!! Imp has been of great help already, I can see. :D If you have any more questions or just want to talk, feel ...

    Sep 23, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: There All Along

    I didn't see any!!!!! I like searching for old stories and then commenting on them...it's fun! Wiggy ;)

    Sep 23, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Now Announcing The Teen Writers Society!

    lol Nate. Nice. :D Wiggy ;)

    Sep 23, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: There All Along

    Awesomely awesome Ari!!!!! I've always loved your work...:D Wiggy ;)

    Sep 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday Imp! ^_^

    Impster!!!!!!! Happy 19th! :D *sighs* The last teen year...lol Have a great one, mate! Wiggy ;)

    Sep 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Lampshade returns

    Lampshade!!!!! Dude you were my little bro on TSR!!!! Sup? If you remember me, I'm Wiggy (courtesy of DD :D), current insane member of YWS. :shock: If you have any ...

    Sep 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: If You want to know me....

    OMG me too!!!! Math sucks...lol Welcome to the site Anni! If ya have any questions feel free to pm me, and if you want to talk do the same! See ...

    Sep 22, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Madame Clarinet

    I loved it!!!! You have such a great way of describing even the most miniscule things, Snoink. :D Great job! Wiggy ;) As yoha said, then gold stars!

    Sep 22, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: These words...

    Oh shoes, shoes! How I love you! My tears stream down my face With grace Soaking into the soil My eyes are in turmoil Because when a dolphin with fins ...

    Sep 22, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Peter, Bridget, or my mother nurse me. Peter loves to protect me...he says he sees a vulnerability in me that he just has to protect. Ach, 'tis hard to accept ...

    Sep 22, 2006


no i prefer gay chaos
— hop