User avatar

Wiggy

  • Writing Tips Re: Three Elements of a Successful Story

    Brilliant Snoinkus! I agree that all three should be intertwined-but I have an interesting question. If you had to pick one of them as the most important, which would you ...

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Countdown to 1500 Members!

    OMG tell me when it happens!!!!! Partay!!!

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Michaelmas, because of all the warm camaraderie and fellowship that me family has. And of course St. Patrick's Day! Ach, the jigs, the merrymaking, the laughter-'tis truly a blessed time! ...

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Has Ari lost her marbles?

    Yay! *huggles and then tucks Ari into bed* Now you be a good little Ari and don't puke again...;) Wiggy ;)

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: New to YWS

    Sup Jak? I like the way you spell your name. :D As others have said, that is what this site is for-to improve your writing, and at the same time ...

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi guys!

    Aero!!!!!! My super aero!!!!! ;) I'm really glad that you found this community-you want to nurture your writing urge you have come to the place for writing. I'm sooooo glad ...

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Here be Dragons by some author I can't remember. OMG that book is GOOD!!!!! Highly recommend it!

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: SPEW in Sci-Fi Land

    Babysat ? Pssh...:P But I got mentioned!!!!! Woot! Cadets ruuule! lol And Ari, even if those West Point ones are good, you'll have to settle for me now...*winks* Wiggy ;)

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Has Ari lost her marbles?

    I would have done what you did Ari! Being sick sucks (heck I ain't feeling so hot myself), but school is more important. *sighs* Guess I'd better go up and ...

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: She

    Loved it! As others have said, no crit. Simple and sweet. I like, I like! Wiggy ;)

    Sep 25, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: .

    It's awesome!!!! Like I've stated time and time again, I love your work Brad. :D Wiggy ;)

    Sep 25, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just a Hello and How I Found this Site

    Hey syrith!! I'm reeeally glad you're here!!! *huggles* I'm Wiggy, resident insane writer of YWS!!! I hope you have a great time here, and I'm sure you will. The members ...

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Home to Ireland. At first, I wanted to see America, but then after I got on that filthy ship, with no more green fields to run over, but just nasty-smelling ...

    Sep 24, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: For Imp

    Love it! Nice way to incite someone to write...XD

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Chair of Wind & Darkness: Draft Two [1-4]: Closed

    All right, DD, I promised I'd start to crit it, so here's the crit for the introduction! lol My crits are in italics. The very first Chair of Wind and ...

    Sep 24, 2006


That awkward moment when you jump out a window because your friend jumped out a window, then you remember that your other friend can fly.
— Rick Riordan, The Ship of the Dead