-
Re: What to call them.
Here's a website for all your naming needs: Thank me later. ;)
Jan 31, 2008 -
Re: What is the member above you known for?
^known for his neverending love for "Linds" :D
Jan 30, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Gwen, do pm! Ohh, this is gonna be sho cute!
Jan 30, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Good God, yes, Gwen! Let me know when you get your first boyfriend. :D :P
Jan 30, 2008 -
Re: What is the member above you known for?
^known for being scared of cookies
Jan 30, 2008 -
Re: I would like a pen pal. Are there any on here?
Sam knows Japanese...?
Jan 30, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
ZOMG, Gwen--you're gorgeous. Like oober gorgeous! I'm scared to think how many guys you'll have chasing after you...o_0 :) Tri--Dang, you are CUTE! *sizzle* Hehe, what can I say? :oops: ...
Jan 30, 2008 -
Re: What is the member above you known for?
^known for being her awesome cynical self :D
Jan 29, 2008 -
Re: What is the member above you known for?
^known for being an all around awesome person! (Lookie that, I used for "a's" in a row!)
Jan 28, 2008 -
Re: Empty Summer
This definitely went waaaay too fast for me. I believe it was very well written, but I didn't understand it at all. At first I thought that this was going ...
Jan 27, 2008 -
Re: What is the member above you known for?
Known for being the Latin word for sword (ahh, Latin...:roll:)
Jan 27, 2008 -
Re: A Round of Applause for Suz
Yay yay yay!!! *pulls everyone into a whirling jig* I'm so excited for you!!! Now for me to get started (again) on my novel...;)
Jan 15, 2008 -
Re: Ari's Anniversary!
Dude, that's AWESOME! I am most definitely Barty's Babysitter, and always will be! That is so going in my custom title soon. :)
Jan 15, 2008 -
Re: Brand New: Automatic Table of Contents For Chapter Stories
I see an influx of novel postings in the future. 8) Brilliant idea as usual, Nato! Awesomeness!
Jan 14, 2008 -
Re: Character Answer Game [2]
Lass, I'm not quite sure what you're asking. Is that some type of foreign pratie? -Fineena
Jan 12, 2008
