User avatar

Wiggy

  • Welcome Mat Re: Bon Jour

    Sammy! What a great name! I'm Mary, or Wiggy, whichever you prefer, (I also answer to You! Yo! Sup? and more along the same general lines :)). Sammy reminds me ...

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I was never greeted either! :(

    MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! (And that's with a long "o," not a "moo" sound. :D) How are you?! I'm Wiggy, and I love YWS, so therefore, I love you, too! I'm sure you ...

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What do you look for in a potential girlfriend/boyfriend?

    Haha, I love how I'm doing this on Christmas. I love a good relationship/gender convo, though. :) Okay: tall, dark, and handsome. I know it's generic, and I know it ...

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello.

    P.S. Feliz Navidad...and MY. NEWBIE. MWAHAHAAHAHAHA. I win. :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrg

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello.

    Luciano!! That's an awesome name! I'm Wiggy, and I'd like to welcome you (with :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: and hugs) to YWS! You're going to love it here--the members ...

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    I is here. :D Promise :)

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS 2009 Yearbook

    *creeps on cautiously* So...I'm Wiggy, and I feel so archaic that I wonder if my caraziness is rememberable (is that even a word? lol)! I'm in college now! I just ...

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I need a cigarette

    Knightley!! Wow, haven't talked to you in awhile!! Hope life's going great for ya. :) *hugs* Greetings aside, your poem--I loved the metaphorical imagery you used. I got that "brainflash" ...

    Sep 11, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Your YWS Upgrade Guide

    You rock, monkey-man. :)

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newish

    Sup, youreit? Can I call you tag? Sorry, it's just easier to say. XD Welcome to YWS! (I'll give you the full one, even if you've been around for awhile.) ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola Chicas and Chicos!

    Dude. Your avvie rocks. 8) Just had to say that. :) Well, welcome welcome welcome! I like you already--you like being silly? That's utterly fabulous! What is life without crazy ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Writer ... in ... DISGUISE!

    Echooooooooooooo!!! *cough* Sorry, had to do that. :) I think your name is awesome, not only because of the Greek myth that surrounds it, but because, well, it's fun to ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Evi is the Member of the Month for June 2009

    Evi! That's so exciting! You totes deserve it. :)

    Jun 2, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird Places to Write

    Hmmm...huddled on a park bench for two hours. In my car at night. In my car outside my friend's house. In my car with my obnoxiously loud family. On my ...

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love is a Leap

    Hey Knightly! Boy, it's nice to read an uplifting poem! And, for the record, I love your inspiration--Kate and Leopold was an absolutely amazing movie. :) But! Time for your ...

    May 26, 2009


History repeats itself. First as tragedy, second as farce.
— Karl Marx