User avatar

Whitedwarf3821

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: 7 Minutes (Part 2)

    i think it is good definetly continue writing this

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: A new home, A new Love ( ch 3)

    I love this story Lillian its so cute :)

    Sep 23, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Super Hero Mutants ( SHM) * preface

    very good and supenseful . You definetly should continue .

    May 3, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: A Love Story

    I thought this was a really sweet story and I love that you incorporated Bible scripture. It didn't make sense to me until the end . Really lieks it.

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: A new home, A new Love ( ch 4 p2)

    Love yout story very interesting can't wait to read more !!!!!

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Do You Remember?

    Such a cut e story definitly continue writing this it sounds so sweer . I love romance stories they make me remember special events in my life. :)

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: A new home, A new Love ( ch 2 part 2)

    Their house sounds really cool. I love hideaways and banana seat bikes Yay! awesome story so far :D

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Kaelynne's LOve Story

    Thanx for the review and comments please read it again cause i have reedited it and i think it sounds alot better . But there are still place i have ...

    Jan 29, 2010


If I'm going to burn, it might as well be bright.
— Frank Zhang