-
Re: The Magic of Chocolate: (chapter 3) Space Call
Comments, edits, added material – it's all in braces. The young man pulled {the item} out the box. He had run away from Conscilia, and he was almost out of ...
Feb 8, 2008 -
Re: why did it happen to me?
Watch the braces: {S}he drifted off to sleep. When she {a}woke the next morning, {Sequoya} found herself in her own bed. Confused, she sat up quickly, almost knocking off the ...
Feb 6, 2008 -
Re: why did it happen to me?
Watch the braces: As the day wore on, Sequoyah quietly s{a}ng to herself, going about her daily chores. Slowly she knelt down on her knees to fill {a} bucket, letting ...
Feb 6, 2008 -
Re: The Magic of Chocolate: (chapter 2) The Drop of a Pen
Remarks and add-ins are in braces: {On the date spoken of, t}he most important city in the United States of America was Conscilia, Texas. It was on the west side ...
Feb 4, 2008 -
Re: The Magic of Chocolate: (chapter 1) Chocolate Bar
Remarks and add-ins are in braces. I didn't read others' reviews so I might be repeating someone. “Dark or milk?” the receptionist at {“}The Center of Chocolate{”} asked the young, ...
Feb 4, 2008 -
Re: Race of the Werewolves
Remarks and other add-ins are in braces: David sat in the garden, playing with his ball. It was getting late, and the moon was shining brightly. “David McDonald, come inside ...
Feb 4, 2008 -
Re: Questions
Comments, corrections, or add-ins are in braces. “What about stars? What are stars like?” Casey shoved him playfully{,} “You asked me that already. Gimme a new one.” Brian shrugged and ...
Feb 1, 2008 -
Re: Chapter 1 of Pepita Borrico
I allowed you to be my friend after this review. All of my added stuff is in braces. Dear Diary, I’m {Contractions should be avoided in formal writing. This is ...
Feb 1, 2008 -
Re: Breaking Through the Madness
First off, I would like to say that I don't understand why you would want to post something if you thought it was “raw.” (I have confidence though that I ...
Jan 31, 2008 -
Re: Public Speech: School Shootings, Part II
Remarks/add-ins are in braces: Good morning{,} teachers and fellow students. My name is Kelsey Howlett{.} {T}oday I {will speak to you} about the school shootings that have taken place in ...
Jan 31, 2008 -
Re: *Need Name* January 23, 2950 1400h Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Some of the remarks are for style. Others are for added or needed clarity. These remarks are in braces. Prologue {} January 23, 2950{;} 1400{ }h{ours;} Earth, Milky Way Galaxy ...
Jan 30, 2008 -
Re: StoweAway (Updated 2/12/08)
Hi, Mr. Badbear! Comments, edits, or other offered documentation is set in braces. I also may use strike marks. There w{ere} a series of events that led to Lord Isaac’s ...
Jan 30, 2008 -
Re: Arctic Pt 2 of 2
Added material is in brackets (well, I might put in a few strike marks.): Half frozen to death on the tundra, a gentle voice whispered in his ear. He was ...
Jan 29, 2008 -
Re: Arctic Pt 1 of 2
My additions, comments, or corrections are in braces: The arctic winds blew fiercely against a slow moving figure, threatening to beat him down into the frozen terrain. But the wind’s ...
Jan 29, 2008 -
Re: A Lone soul
Remarks or corrections are within the braces/{}. Katharine rolled down the window. She herself {This is odd. In could be something like this: Even with the cold, air-conditioned air blasting ...
Jan 29, 2008
